magicadam

Apr 4, 2018
The only option there is to see her with the dildo when Ann shows up. how do you get this scene?
after the laundry room u will go with ann to her room and then go to your room take the pills u will get the scene

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Can anyone write the new dialogue said when interfered with lee practice as spoiler? I dont feel like downloading whole game again to see some lines. Thanks

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
in gallery 2 pic 6(mc and Ann at brick wall), how do you unlock it. I've even started the game over and still can't unlock it.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
i have been telling him stop adding random girls and less sex scenes between MC and Melinda for months, even new girls is all side events they still need a setup to make it interesting, yeh i told him about the dialogues after he finished v12 he said he will try to improve on it, there is a lot of scenes he have to do for next version, these will lead to a event that you guys has been waiting for
just tell him to stop changing horses in middle of stream flipping style in middle of an already too excessive grind fest game and not having original saves work is annoying, not to mention the endless bugs and glitches. Even taking into account a swap over this was no where near ready to upload or play he should have sat back and thought out his direction better and THEN tested it by hiring a few to grind out game on their systems and his comments on his patreon When I reach $500 per month, I'll hire someone to write a better code for the game, because I'm not that experienced in scripting. This will also reduce the burden of being a "one man show". AND When I reach $1000 per month, I'll upgrade my hardware to the latest Graphics processor, which means game releasing time will be reduced. seriously i think he rushed it to keep patreon supporters happy that were dropping him
all i can say is no not happening many of the sequences are canned loops that are nothing more then copy paste in editor for coding and then run compiler and test. not supporting him on patreon and from looks he has lost a number of others

PS there wont be a next time i am finished with his junk

elenaNmc

Aug 23, 2020
Its ashame, this game could be pure gold IMO if done right, no bugs and reduced grind. The story isn't super cheesy, the character models are great, the sexual tension that builds slowly with Melinda is good since she's a prude at the start and you have to work to get her pussy (nice, but alittle too grindy with that path) the sexual situations/scenes are great (ladies harem at the pool, incest patch themes, old/young niche themes, threesomes, group sex). Hits all the bases, but fails in execution. As i said, its ashame

elenaNmc

Aug 23, 2020
Trying latest update, but noticed she is not "aunt melinda" and I dont see an incest patch. I originally played this ages ago, forgot how it worked. Was the possiblity of making her "aunt melinda" ditched in this latest update that just dropped???

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes