bamvius

May 27, 2018
Well this was a lazy update. I don't know what on earth is this dev doing. He is making an animated dance scene ( 3 different teases ) but 0 animated sex scenes. All of his updates take aproxamatly the same time to make them. Yet it some of them you'll find more animations and more content then the others. It would be ok if he chose the animations to be for the actual fucking and not for teasing. Don't get me wrong. I love the teasing but come on. I will continue to love and support this game but some of his decisions are really dumb.

Reactions: Luffy1381

gubl

May 31, 2018
Well this was a lazy update. I don't know what on earth is this dev doing. He is making an animated dance scene ( 3 different teases ) but 0 animated sex scenes. All of his updates take aproxamatly the same time to make them. Yet it some of them you'll find more animations and more content then the others. It would be ok if he chose the animations to be for the actual fucking and not for teasing. Don't get me wrong. I love the teasing but come on. I will continue to love and support this game but some of his decisions are really dumb.
Daz3d has mods that automate smoothness of posing for common dance/move scenes. Creating those on your own for custom sex poses is complex, as you have to orchestrate a lot of body members to move them naturally and control clipping for morphed characters (especially if those have voluptuous body shape, like Melinda), plus you have to control facial emotions of involved characters so scene looks natural, and not like a animated rug dolls.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
call screen droom
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
screen droom():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
screen droom():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
if Hour == 8:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
it is time to end this game ! devs make new game Melinda as mom with new name new MC new story new characters ! this game become shit !
By the power of Melinda this game will be immortal.
The story has already been trashed. What more this version even removed somewhat story left from the previous version. Just enjoy the mindless sex scene.
Other side characters are just the free accessory you get while you are trying to bag Melinda.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I would be down for another game called "Melinda". Young man finds himself down on his luck, homeless without a job...... Enters Melinda in need of a live in handyman. That ASS needs to live on!

• Haha
Reactions: Amp63 and truerty

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Done, i believe i got every new scene in the new one, i could have also made it shorter if i known about the hot spots, i learn that on my own near the end, you can find the wt here for fotm II, i might go back later on to try to make it shorter, but for now, it will do
well ... what can i say? Thank you, thank you very much, you are always the best. thank you again.(y):)

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
What a pleasure to see this scene again:
the shower outside. :love:

She is terrible! Hot, sulphurous! Melinda with wet hair is stunning.:eek: Dev, we need more scene with Melinda, wet hair.:)

And thank again Chemmy (y)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone know where the ending of this version is?Can trigger development in the number of character points?I go around in circles, no hints, as in previous versions..It's starting to get boring..((

Reactions: AJSHR and jose_1

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
I made the pool event at 10 am more fun; if you want to try it just replace the file in the game folder. make a backup copy of the old file for safety. then let me know what you think.

I focused more on the images than on the dialogues maybe I'll fix them over time
What vercion is it for?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes