gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
And here we are.
:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Do you also want to see the photo where dear aunt Mel looks at lee's package enchanted, she is so enchanted that she does not hear Daniel calling her?
Ah, that scene is not avoidable, that of the martial arts lesson is avoidable but all the others are not.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
This is why people are mad? The main li randomly flirts with the dude?

People are angry for many reasons, those who are still pissed about the scene in v11 which at the beginning was not avoidable, who is pissed that the dev despite having said that he would no longer insert ntr scenes in this version has been denied and are present, people are angry because you have to see all the flirting with lee and only one scene is avoidable, that of the martial arts lesson.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
People are angry for many reasons, those who are still pissed about the scene in v11 which at the beginning was not avoidable, who is pissed that the dev despite having said that he would no longer insert ntr scenes in this version has been denied and are present, people are angry because you have to see all the flirting with lee and only one scene is avoidable, that of the martial arts class.
I wanted to try the game but the insane number of incredibly negative rewiews changed my mind, from what i got the developer spent years in making the game and then one day to "please everyone" he decided to add unavoidable netorare with the main girl and made it avoidable after the backlash, am i correct?

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I wanted to try the game but the insane number of incredibly negative rewiews changed my mind, from what i got the developer spent years in making the game and then one day to "please everyone" he decided to add unavoidable netorare with the main girl and made it avoidable after the backlash, am i correct?
Yes, totally correct.
Now the fans who first started playing this game are angry and totally right.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Don't worry dear friend, there's nothing left of that good old game. :censored:
Hello my old Croatian friend!Good to hear from you!It's a pity that it won't be the same as before..It seems that the characters are all the same, but already something is wrong.. It seems that the game Creator decided to radically change the concept of the game, whether the game will benefit from this or not is unknown..Perhaps this is the beginning of the sunset of the game, I hope not!:cry:

Maou25

May 18, 2019
And here we are.

Do you also want to see the photo where dear aunt Mel looks at lee's package enchanted, she is so enchanted that she does not hear Daniel calling her?
Ah, that scene is not avoidable, that of the martial arts lesson is avoidable but all the others are not.
yea show me where that happen

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Hello my old Croatian friend!Good to hear from you!It's a pity that it won't be the same as before..It seems that the characters are all the same, but already something is wrong.. It seems that the game Creator decided to radically change the concept of the game, whether the game will benefit from this or not is unknown..Perhaps this is the beginning of the sunset of the game, I hope not!:cry:
I am with you guys, we are here with the hope, the next update will be the decisive one.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
yea show me where that happen
Scene of the light bulb change, lee is on the staircase looking at Melinda's boobs, Melinda notices it, says nothing and starts staring at lee's pubis which is at eye level, as you can see from the screen, melinda's gaze is level with lee's pubis, if she were looking at lee's face she would look up as you would look at a person on the ladder.

Daniel arrives and has to call her a couple of times to turn her around and look at him.

Last edited:

Maou25

May 18, 2019
Scene of the light bulb change, lee is on the staircase looking at Melinda's boobs, Melinda notices it, says nothing and starts staring at lee's pubis which is at eye level, Daniel arrives and has to call her a couple of times to turn her around and look at him.
how do u get that scene?

Maou25

May 18, 2019
The first time Lee arrives, every day at ten you have to click on Melinda who is outside in the garden.
It happens on its own after a couple of times you will see other scenes.
can u give me the save plss? i took a save and i think it passed that scene

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
can u give me the save plss? i took a save and i think it passed that scene
Unfortunately I don't have that save, sorry.
how many times do I have to tell you that this game must be played with two hands ahahahahahaha.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
And here we are.

Is Daniel present in those scenes? Is he watching? and if so does Melinda know he's watching? Maybe trying to make Daniel jealous?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Yes, totally correct.
Now the fans who first started playing this game are angry and totally right.
Well, the developer made an incredibly bold (and dumb) move, you don't develop this kind of game for years just to add netorare in it, especially if it's with the main li, netorare it's the most polarizing mainstream kink, you love it or you hate it and from those little scenes it seems pretty clear to me that he is going to add more of it in the future, Good luck with the game, it was a fun trashfire to read

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Is Daniel present in those scenes? Is he watching? and if so does Melinda know he's watching? Maybe trying to make Daniel jealous?
Most of the time Daniel is in hiding or is on his way to go to the pool with Mel, in another he spies on them in the laundry and we are forced to hear Melinda compliment Lee's beautiful body, her words.
You can't avoid it.
And in the other scenes where you can "intervene" if we want to say so, you always intervene at the end of the flirtation with Melinda who always but always takes the defense of the handyman.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Well, the developer made an incredibly bold (and dumb) move, you don't develop this kind of game for years just to add netorare in it, especially if it's with the main li, netorare it's the most polarizing mainstream kink, you love it or you hate it and from those little scenes it seems pretty clear to me that he is going to add more of it in the future, Good luck with the game, it was a fun trashfire to read
Thanks man, Melinda deserves a try, but if you want to spend weeks just touching her ass and then see a black guy raping her and she likes it, forget it, you get pissed.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Most of the time Daniel is in hiding or is on his way to go to the pool with Mel, in another he spies on them in the laundry and we are forced to hear Melinda compliment Lee's beautiful body, her words.
You can't avoid it.
And in the other scenes where you can "intervene" if we want to say so, you always intervene at the end of the flirtation with Melinda who always but always takes the defense of the handyman.
Either she knows Daniel is watching and is just screwing with him or she's completely lost her mind and is taking after Ann.
Daniel can't cheat on her(which is out of the players control) but she can cheat on Daniel

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Either she knows Daniel is watching and is just screwing with him or she's completely lost her mind and is taking after Ann.
Daniel can't cheat on her(which is out of the players control) but she can cheat on Daniel
Believe me, she does not know that Daniel is there, for example in the scene of changing the light bulb, when we call her she turns scared because she has not heard us arrive, in other scenes Daniel is not even present, such as that of the broken-down sink and that of the laundry.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes