Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The v13 is the v1.0? I'm kinda confused
From SNC , QUOTE:- " It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work, the stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level, and sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen. "
Please Note There has been some changes to the game engine ,
which means you will now lose relationship points through inaction,
Therefore please check your stats often and adjust your gameplay when needed.

Ho and now there is a risk of pregnancy and Melinda WILL remove your condom just before you cum !

("Foot Of The Mountains [V12]" Mega)

("Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0 Fixed]" ( [V13] )Mega)

Attachments

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Chemmy
Has the walkthrough for the first season been written for an outdated version? I tried following it but it deviates more and more once you reach v11 (after Cynthia left). Around page 88 you get different scenes almost all the time (like events with Barbara, or events at the end of poker night and so on). It's basically back to flying blind as if you play without WT.

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
the confusion comes from the fact that the 2nd game replaces the 1st! a little tolerance for those who have not yet understood ...
put back the link of the 1st game and / or make another post for the 2nd will be a solution

Reactions: Pauloc3m

Emforli

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys. I've totally lost at v12 walkthrough. Can somebody tell me, is there some great scenes with Melinda? So far nothing just watching her body without any interaction (above the massage scenes).

Thanks for the answers

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys. I've totally lost at v12 walkthrough. Can somebody tell me, is there some great scenes with Melinda? So far nothing just watching her body without any interaction (above the massage scenes).

Thanks for the answers
you don`t need walkthrough i never use that and find all scenes ! yes you have scenes with Melinda you can fuck her everywhere ! what you need to know for games like this if you want to see scenes just repeat and repeat and repeat and if you don`t find scene repeat more !

Emforli

Sep 20, 2017
you don`t need walkthrough i never use that and find all scenes ! yes you have scenes with Melinda you can fuck her everywhere ! what you need to know for games like this if you want to see scenes just repeat and repeat and repeat and if you don`t find scene repeat more !
Good to know thanks :)

Reactions: Vojvoda

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
OK think I'm done with the current version. Unless I'm missing something big all playable old and new content should take up no more than 300 -400 MB's. Could be wrong but averaging , the rest seems like old inaccessible files taking up space. Secondly , remembering its just a game I'd like to see this exponential list of men Melinda has slept that make people think she's a whore, cause last time I counted Its three and of that one was blackmail/rape whatever floats your boat. She not into Lee and let's Daniel know that plus she's not stupid ether (I think about lot of folks here are wishing and looking for more than there is here) . Lastly recycled scenes are no prob but they got to fit 13:00 outdoor shower with Melinda ......how is she magically back in the sun dress when before with lee she's wearing a top and shorts or a farm dress with Daniel. 17:00 toilet scene, William is not even in the update , 18:00 Melinda's Bedroom out of sync with their current relationship. There are a few other recycled scenes that should be updated as the story progresses and not just copied and pasted .

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes