VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
I still don't understand what happened with the v12 v13 switch. The storyline of v12 wasnt finished right? Felt like it was still half finished, building towards a conclusion and now its suddenly replaced? Can someone explain it, im so confused.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
wait it's part 2 now? did they ever fix the game, or is it still a pain in the dick to unlock scenes?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I still don't understand what happened with the v12 v13 switch. The storyline of v12 wasnt finished right? Felt like it was still half finished, building towards a conclusion and now its suddenly replaced? Can someone explain it, im so confused.
V12 is part of "Chapter One", V13 is the begining of "Chapter Two".
There is small gap between Between One and Two were William goes to have an op on his arm.
(V13 Follows V12, But there has been some changes to the game engine,
Therefore you may need to adjust your gameplay.)

From SNC , QUOTE:- " It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work, the stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level, and sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen. "
Please Note There has been some changes to the game engine ,
which means you will now lose relationship points through inaction,
Therefore please check your stats often and adjust your gameplay when needed.

Ho and now there is a risk of pregnancy and Melinda WILL remove your condom just before you cum !

("Foot Of The Mountains [V12]" Mega)

("Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0 Fixed]" ( [V13] )Mega)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: VivelaFrance

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
Did Melinda fuck Lee? Am i missing something?
I don't think so, but that's just because. that the cards fell wrong. If there was a different situation, she would definitely have slept without any problems, and for the price, you in the role of Danielle breed her for sex for days, and then a boy came and immediately got a pie.

Reactions: magus448

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
This game was always about grinding; grinding to get into Melinda, should be grinding now to get rid of Lee (you'll see)..
Schem's still there..

Reactions: Luffy1381

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I find it ironic that people seem to feel that Melinda is the floozy here where Daniel is the one hopping into bed/bathrooms/pools/lakes/backyards with every other female in the game, regularly! Not to mention that those same females get more action than Melinda does.

She may not live up to your expectations, but dang - she seems to be loyal to her heart and willing to go forward with Daniel, albeit in her own way. Let's see how it plays out, shall we?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes