Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
May have an idea Where Lee has come from apart from being hired as handy man, What if Lee is the second part of Shirley's Plan to try and seduce Melinda to try snd drive a wedge between Daniel and melinda though Daniel's jealousy ( Just a quick thought) could be a way to link Part V2 to V1

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Reactions: Ziltoid

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
gave up on the game because i couldn't seem to find uncle william and give him the whiskey then decided to start playing the game again and i still can't find him lol. i love the game but it's so grindy that it's almost unplayable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ziltoid

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
May have an idea Where Lee has come from apart from being hired as handy man, What if Lee is the second part of Shirley's Plan to try and seduce Melinda to try snd drive a wedge between Daniel and melinda though Daniel's jealousy ( Just a quick thought) could be a way to link Part V2 to V1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jamesgar74

Jamesgar74

Jul 31, 2020
there was a scenario with the dark skinned lady and the doc. the dark skinned lady had a plan she was trying to inact is that a dead plot line i never saw a conclussion for it

gubl

May 31, 2018
My guess, he is more like a guy from another clan (yakudza like) so his role to scout Williams territory and business while William is away on medical leave. Lee tries to infiltrate into his family by spying and fucking females there right and left .
Same time, Daniel being hostile to Lee and spying on him will likely discover and prevent something by saving Williams business or family member, which will result in promotion and some award from Willam, like teaming (DP) Melinda with him :)
Anyway, this game is ruled by women so don’t try to look it from male perspective :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivanahome

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
a couple of questions:
the 2 file (the principal in the download section and v12 version) are the 2 and 1 of the game? if it is, the game 1 is complete? i'm playing v12 version and i often see the message "more in next version" and i don't know if is a bug or if is intended to continue in part2

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
a couple of questions:
the 2 file (the principal in the download section and v12 version) are the 2 and 1 of the game? if it is, the game 1 is complete? i'm playing v12 version and i often see the message "more in next version" and i don't know if is a bug or if is intended to continue in part2
Please read my post on page 879

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes