Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Keep playing the 10:00hrs ( Outside, Right ,) scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro i have been playing since yesterday non stop stop only had 4 hours of sleep cause i cant even make progress with it. Anyway i did as you said and only got 2 scene so far. One is light fixing and another is self defence. Fixing the light stoped playing for a while but self defence is same. Cant progress from there.

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hi, there is a precise walkthrough in the description about 35+ weeks. Does it need to be followed strictly ? or am i free to roam/grind at my pace ? does the game end if i dont finish into that time of 35 weeks ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Bro i have been playing since yesterday non stop stop only had 4 hours of sleep cause i cant even make progress with it. Anyway i did as you said and only got 2 scene so far. One is light fixing and another is self defence. Fixing the light stoped playing for a while but self defence is same. Cant progress from there.
SORRY , I gave you some duff info. The defence lessons are at 12:00 hrs (Outside , Up,)
Went back through my gameplay and made a quick list of when I encountered Lee.
Hope this will be of some use.
P.S. there is at lease one more scene to do at 12:00 hrs.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
hi, there is a precise walkthrough in the description about 35+ weeks. Does it need to be followed strictly ? or am i free to roam/grind at my pace ? does the game end if i dont finish into that time of 35 weeks ?
If you're not following the script files yourself, it's best to follow it. But it's kind of inefficient because it goes update by update, and there are some scenes you can do from later updates earlier than indicated on the walkthrough. But if you don't know what you're doing it's best to follow it not to miss anything.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
if you extract the FOTM-2 images you will notice that you have several images from old events (previous chapters) and that I cannot get them
I gave the example of daniel with the rose because it was the easiest to explain.

The image name is "despool94.jpg"
Oh I thought you meant from the first game... I haven't started on the new version yet. I was under the impression that it was a new game... If there are inaccessible scenes they are probably there for convenience and haven't been implemented yet. Doing a GREP search I can't see that image referenced in any of the rpys so it's almost certainly the case for the pool scenes. That particular scene for example is despmal.rpy in the original game, which is not implemented in the new version. I've probably got a few hours to go on v12 so I won't get to the new game anytime soon, but it's a safe bet there's lots of unused assets in the image folder.

EDIT: My bad it is implemented, but not everything has been transferred over. So yea some things are going to be missing.

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
But are you sure it's fixed? Because the game gives me this error again
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game / lrrmcleaning.rpy", line 13, in script
$ melindacleaninghelp + = 1
File "game / lrrmcleaning.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'melindacleaninghelp' is not defined"
:unsure:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That doesn't answer my question, Rhonda's inhibitions won't go below 40, do I just keep seducing her while she's cleaning?
"Put a hand on her leg" in her room at 17:00 after week 3, "Wait quietly for a longer time", or "Wait quietly for more" if rhoinh is > 90 or rhorel is < 100 when you workout with her in the woods, "Threaten her, if she doesn't join you, you remove your pants" at the lake if rhoinh > 50, and yea of course seducing her while she's cleaning.

EDIT: Also can get a BJ from her when you take her to Daniel's room on Saturday night if you don't go with Ann to the club after asking "Rhonda can you?" if you've kissed her stomach while working out in the woods and Rhorel >= 210 and rhoinh <=70.

despool94
Already answered that a few posts up on this page.

But are you sure it's fixed? Because the game gives me this error again
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game / lrrmcleaning.rpy", line 13, in script
File "game / lrrmcleaning.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'melindacleaninghelp' is not defined"
:unsure:
You probably messed something up loading a save. I don't know who you're replying to but you can try loading from an earlier point or rolling back and hitting Ctrl + R to reload the game.

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
You probably messed something up loading a save. I don't know who you're replying to but you can try loading from an earlier point or rolling back and hitting Ctrl + R to reload the game.
But if it's for the miserable content of this version of the game, I can even start over, if that's the problem ...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Use it as a guide, There have been changes and there are a few errors but it is useful to have.
You do not need to follow strictly but you should keep it handy.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes