Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
SORRY , I gave you some duff info. The defence lessons are at 12:00 hrs (Outside , Up,)
Went back through my gameplay and made a quick list of when I encountered Lee.
Hope this will be of some use.
P.S. there is at lease one more scene to do at 12:00 hrs.
Oh i think i have done all those events then, i guess i will have to wait for next update

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
On v12 i missed event to get linda pills cause i did everything a walkthrough but there were times when it told me to get pills from linda and as far as i know i havent talked to linda yet. So can anyone tell me how do i unlock pills from linda

Reactions: SiyanBoy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
On v12 i missed event to get linda pills cause i did everything a walkthrough but there were times when it told me to get pills from linda and as far as i know i havent talked to linda yet. So can anyone tell me how do i unlock pills from linda
Not sure which event you need, But you could try (a) stay in the showers in the Tennis Club, (b) look through the hole "When You Return" from getting her some towels at 17:00hrs, (I think you need to do this a few times ,then sunbath a bit,)( It took me a few tries to do this)

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Not sure which event you need, But you could try (a) stay in the showers in the Tennis Club, (b) look through the hole "When You Return" from getting her some towels at 17:00hrs, (I think you need to do this a few times ,then sunbath a bit,)( It took me a few tries to do this)
Oh man in the tennis club the shower scene it only lets me watch her or i get caught, also i just found out i was using the walkthrough for v6.9, no wonder it was messed up.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Oh man in the tennis club the shower scene it only lets me watch her or i get caught, also i just found out i was using the walkthrough for v6.9, no wonder it was messed up.
Here use this , It covers V1 through V12 (except for V10 which is a Xmas special)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lembee

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there a change of plan?
In the dialog after Melinda catches you spying on Lee,
In the bedroom she informs you that she "Wants to see your CHILDREN".
She also, does NOT wants you cheat on her (with Rhonda).
So what are we to do?
(A) Get her pregnant more than once!
(B) Get her and Ann pregnant!
(C) Get Ann pregnant more that once! (IF your still alive after the first time)
OR
(D) RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

Reactions: black maria

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yes I can do it .... I had created the previous fix for this problem, but what I wonder is, having SNC fixed the thing, why does it come back???
I don't know, never had this bug... All declarations/uses of that variable look correct to me... Like I said maybe you updated the game and it didn't load properly when you transferred saves. When you get a new update do you overwrite files or make a new folder? It's best to make a new game folder and just copy your saves over.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't know, never had this bug... All declarations/uses of that variable look correct to me... Like I said maybe you updated the game and it didn't load properly when you transferred saves. When you get a new update do you overwrite files or make a new folder? It's best to make a new game folder and just copy your saves over.
Always all new and copy of the save.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Following the FOTM II WT, it says at 1600 I hide the towels. At 1700, go back to the bathroom.

On Day 1, I got the scene. However, every time after that, Melinda is not there.

Any ideas what is wrong or if it even matters?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Anyone else get this error? It occurred during Week 1 - Day 6 - at 2000...Got to the living room. Will not let me progress...just dumps me to the Main Menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: soulmentor

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Following the FOTM II WT, it says at 1600 I hide the towels. At 1700, go back to the bathroom.

On Day 1, I got the scene. However, every time after that, Melinda is not there.

Any ideas what is wrong or if it even matters?
Download the "Fixed" copy
Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0 Fixed]" ( [V13] )Mega

Reactions: Crippy
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes