yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Just realized the game's missing several tags: group sex, multiple penetration, and graphic violence at least rf96 . There are also a few footjob and lesbian scenes.

I find it ironic that people seem to feel that Melinda is the floozy here where Daniel is the one hopping into bed/bathrooms/pools/lakes/backyards with every other female in the game, regularly! Not to mention that those same females get more action than Melinda does.

She may not live up to your expectations, but dang - she seems to be loyal to her heart and willing to go forward with Daniel, albeit in her own way. Let's see how it plays out, shall we?
These people don't care about realism lol. They're the male MC and they want their harem fantasy at all times, regardless of the dev's vision. I don't engage, it's never going to go anywhere. Just report if it gets to the point of derailment or they start engaging in personal attacks/belittlement per the forum rules.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Just realized the game's missing several tags: group sex, multiple penetration, and graphic violence at least rf96 . There are also a few footjob and lesbian scenes.

These people don't care about realism lol. They're the male MC and they want their harem fantasy at all times, regardless of the dev's vision. I don't engage, it's never going to go anywhere. Just report if it gets to the point of derailment or they start engaging in personal attacks/belittlement per the forum rules.
NTR too no?

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
I find it ironic that people seem to feel that Melinda is the floozy here where Daniel is the one hopping into bed/bathrooms/pools/lakes/backyards with every other female in the game, regularly! Not to mention that those same females get more action than Melinda does.

She may not live up to your expectations, but dang - she seems to be loyal to her heart and willing to go forward with Daniel, albeit in her own way. Let's see how it plays out, shall we?
And no one says that Daniel is a Saint, but that doesn't change that Melinda is a whore. And as I wrote in a deleted message, it's a shame you spent a lot of time promoting Melinda for sex, and then Mario comes and Melinda herself is ready to immediately climb into his underpants!!!!!!! What was so bad about Daniel and cute and cock like a horse........

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

i honestly wish we could reject girls in this game but you kinda have to fuck your way through them.

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018

Sorry but this is outright sexism, in reality, having a behavior like Daniel, I would not ask my companion to refrain from meeting other men. BUT you're missing two important things: first, Melinda herself is extremely jealous of Daniel; and second, this is a game, and the author has the right to do everything, but I personally don't like this behavior of Melinda

Reactions: yoyomistro

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The story did not make much sense before the update, but now it's completely nonsensical, with disjointed events. There is still no proper quest-log and the ui is still annoying. So much potential wasted...

Reactions: Cavanhaquis

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sorry but this is outright sexism, in reality, having a behavior like Daniel, I would not ask my companion to refrain from meeting other men. BUT you're missing two important things: first, Melinda herself is extremely jealous of Daniel; and second, this is a game, and the author has the right to do everything, but I personally don't like this behavior of Melinda
Yea, they're both hypocritical, that's part of the story. And I'm here for the ride, and it's cool for people to discuss whether they like that sort of thing or not. I'm not talking about people like you who make a point about whether they like something or not and move on, or whether it fits their idea of where the story was going, I'm talking about the people who come in screaming "NTR is evil, anybody who likes NTR is a cuck and a fag, glad I never paid for this piece of shit" and the 100 other people who basically repeat after them that turn threads into drivel, or the people who believe guys can fuck a ton of women and women can't fuck a bunch of men whether in real life or fiction and it so offends their world view that they have to have a digital meltdown.

That's why I don't really engage in larger threads like this but I just had a few points to make and I'll probably move on for quite a while...

The story did not make much sense before the update, but now it's completely nonsensical, with disjointed events. There is still no proper quest-log and the ui is still annoying. So much potential wasted...
I haven't played the new update yet, but you really have to go through the RPY files to put the story together in a way that makes sense... even the walkthroughs people have been so kind to make aren't perfect... I get what the dev wanted to do with it but yea it doesn't flow very well and you can play crucial events out of order or outright miss some scenes, or get stuck because you don't repeat a scene the specific required amount of times. It's really quite terrible implementation. But if you do slog through the mess of variables and labels you can put a coherent narrative together.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I agree totally. As odd as that may sound. The author can do what they want to do. And we do not know the behind-the-scenes motivations of the various characters until that is made clear, it is a game after all.
So, as I said - let it play out and see where it goes! I am just as curious as everyone else, and I could be way off base with my thoughts.

I do so enjoy shaking the tree.... *smiles*

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I don't know man... Although I want to trust Melinda... She seems a bit too much of a closet whore to me, sademoji.
You are right, if you play this version well you understand why Melinda after the martial arts class begins to wonder if it is juvenile lust or something else, she is attracted to lee but before making her "move" for fear of that ticket that threatened with death after jax, she wants to make sure lee has nothing to do with that.
Melinda is fucking attracted to the handyman.
Laundry scene where we spy on her with Daniel she compliments lee on his beautiful body.
Lee, taking advantage of this compliment, the next day asks Melinda for permission to work without a shirt, Melinda despite having two daughters who go around the house agrees without hesitation.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
what confused me the most was what the SNC said "please don't judge events quickly if you think you're going somewhere you don't like."

What did he mean?
There is more to this game that a lot of people realise,
i.e even before Daniel got to this town there were clues about Daniel's, Ann's and William,s Characters.
In chapter two there are a lot of ongoing anger about Melinda,s actions,
Yet from what is said, some of those players still need to advance in the game a bit more,
For in the game even Daniel is selling Melinda short.
And as we see mostly through Daniels eyes, if we are not careful, his misunderstandings become our own.
(There are a lot of eye catching images in this game, But sometimes it is the words that paint a better picture)

Last edited:
Reactions: josefwest

cozmo1

Dec 15, 2019
Co-rrect me if I'm wrong,but...., if we stop whining about this game being so grrrindy and pony up the $$ for access to FOTM on Patreon , does that make the grind go away?.......or will I have to keep cleaning the BS off my screen to play this game?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Co-rrect me if I'm wrong,but...., if we stop whining about this game being so grrrindy and pony up the $$ for access to FOTM on Patreon , does that make the grind go away?.......or will I have to keep cleaning the BS off my screen to play this game?
Don't think so. The grind is what makes this game delicious. It is like making pizza without the tomato sauce. It is a nope for me.

sarcasm

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
gave up on the game because i couldn't seem to find uncle william and give him the whiskey then decided to start playing the game again and i still can't find him lol. i love the game but it's so grindy that it's almost unplayable

Reactions: m3jez

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
gave up on the game because i couldn't seem to find uncle william and give him the whiskey then decided to start playing the game again and i still can't find him lol. i love the game but it's so grindy that it's almost unplayable
Posting my gallery so that maybe one of you guys who god knows how managed 'walk through' this game could help me out. Galleries 1 and 2 are completely unlocked. In following order Galleries 3, 4 and 5. 1599801667333.png 1599801751953.png 1599801961005.png .
Gallrey 6 remains unlocked.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes