Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
List of "Foot Of The Mountains" Games

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"}

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). Stand alone Christmas Special

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. (V13)....{"Chapter II"}
a. GOOD GAME b. BOOOOORING c. SHIT d. THE END !!!

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I stopped playing this game years ago (V5) as I couldn't take the grind anymore even though Melinda is one hot lady. I see that we are up to part 2, and V13 for part 1, do I just download V13 for part 1 or do I have to play through the lower versions?
Do I have to follow the walkthrough exactly or do I just need to get the stats to a particular level to get the sex scenes, I had sex with Ann (who hasn't) but never managed any full sex scenes with Melinda or Rhonda. Any advice would be appreciated

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I must Admit this Version 2 is beter :cool:(y)then previous Hell Grinding Version :mad: day 1 week 37 or 38 omg Pain :p:eek::devilish:
Dev continue this version beter and add all sex actions in this :cool:(y) Pregnancy for Melinda Rhonda and My Favorit girl :love:(y)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I stopped playing this game years ago (V5) as I couldn't take the grind anymore even though Melinda is one hot lady. I see that we are up to part 2, and V13 for part 1, do I just download V13 for part 1 or do I have to play through the lower versions?
Do I have to follow the walkthrough exactly or do I just need to get the stats to a particular level to get the sex scenes, I had sex with Ann (who hasn't) but never managed any full sex scenes with Melinda or Rhonda. Any advice would be appreciated
List of "Foot Of The Mountains" Games

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"}

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. (V13)....{"Chapter II"}

"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" follows on from "Foot Of The Mountains",
with a small gap (in which William goes to have an op on his arm) between the games.
It was later Subtitled "V13" to show that it followed on AFTER V12.
Originally called "Foot Of The Mountains (Chapter II), part 1"
Despite SNC explaining why they changed the title, " A number of Patreon though that it was a "brand new" game!
[Please read my post on page 878 for more info]

Here are some walkthroughs that might help ( one for "a" and a choice for "c").

Last edited:

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone progressed with v13 yet is there anything missing like grinding and secret stuff ??
Also any progress with lee ?
Is he just going to teach her self def
Cause i think i did 5 or 6 event with lee

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes