dokley

Jan 9, 2019
To be honest, i think NTR, Daniel's death, Debbie comming over, should just be dropped and he should release a full update absolutely story oriented, even if he releases 0 sex scenes, just regular story, just this once, for the sake of shaping the game. Honestly every update is just new sex scenes with Melinda in different backgrounds, without story is just meh.
There is no Daniel death you misread my comments, SNC think if he give away too much information about the story will make this game less mysterious, what kind of business William and Melinda is running, why girls were murdered when Daniel and Rhonda kissing outside the house, what is the point keeping these unsolved scenes, is he going to give us a epic ending wow no wonder this happened, he said to a patreon in v13 the story is going to be exciting, he want his story to be unpredictable but at the end he might even confused himself with this incomplete plot

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There is no Daniel death you misread my comments, SNC think if he give away too much information about the story will make this game less mysterious, what kind of business William and Melinda is running, why girls were murdered when Daniel and Rhonda kissing outside the house, what is the point keeping these unsolved scenes, is he going to give us a epic ending wow no wonder this happened, he said to a patreon in v13 the story is going to be exciting, he want his story to be unpredictable but at the end he might even confused himself with this incomplete plot
Perhaps the death of a main character would be the catalyst to bring the game out of the rut it seems to be in.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
IF you just had a choice to "intervene" or to "watch", then for now, this is it with Lee,
You will need to await a new update for more "Defence Lessons" contents.
You think there will be more self defense scenes or you asked SNC for more? according the ideas that i gave to him this is a once off scene. it will be boring if he continue this in v14, you can't bring the relationship between Lee and Melinda to the next lvl by doing this, need more built up

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
The only headache he got is how to make Daniel and Melinda sex scenes interesting which he still can't figure out how to do it yet, I don't want to pull up his dm so you don't make a fool of yourself by making this comment
Man.. i wanna see how the story goes if he continue on the jax story .. wish he could make two sides to the game for both type gamers like ntr path and non ntr path. Im a neutral i just wanna see how the story unfolds and both paths..

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
The only headache he got is how to make Daniel and Melinda sex scenes interesting which he still can't figure out how to do it yet, I don't want to pull up his dm so you don't make a fool of yourself by making this comment
So the only solution for the game is the stupid lee and NTR to make Daniel and Melinda's sex scenes interesting, how?
It doesn't make any sense.
ntr shouldn't be an easy way out.
Some players come here to look for specific save files or look for Cheat Menu Mod or Gallery Mod just to see Melinda getting fucked, they don't care with who or when or why, but who spent 2 years grinding cares

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You think there will be more self defense scenes or you asked SNC for more? according the ideas that i gave to him this is a once off scene. it will be boring if he continue this in v14, you can't bring the relationship between Lee and Melinda to the next lvl by doing this, need more built up
Going by the dialog from the "Defence Lessons" Route,
I would not be at all surprised if Melinda next action was to aim her revolver 6" (inches) below Lee's belly button
before she squeezes the trigger

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Going by the dialog from the "Defence Lessons" Route,
I would not be at all surprised if Melinda next action was to aim her revolver 6" (inches) below Lee's belly button
before she squeezes the trigger
SNC already done his main story and other ideas for v14, he still want my Lee ideas but he said see if he can squeeze anything in, he ruined my flow in v13, if I decide to give him the ideas, there will be a total 5 more scenes before we get to the event, he will cut off at least 2 or 3 scenes, because I know him too well, this is not Jax blackmail you need more build up to make it work, either I tell him to do more built up scenes(my ideas of course) if things don't work out he have to rush to think of something to satisfy the NTR lovers, that means the quality of the idea will be bad and non-NTR plyers will have more reason to complain, what am I talking about they will complain anyway.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
SNC already done his main story and other ideas for v14, he still want my Lee ideas but he said see if he can squeeze anything in, he ruined my flow in v13, if I decide to give him the ideas, there will be a total 5 more scenes before we get to the event, he will cut off at least 2 or 3 scenes, because I know him too well, this is not Jax blackmail you need more build up to make it work, either I tell him to do more built up scenes(my ideas of course) if things don't work out he have to rush to think of something to satisfy the NTR lovers, that means the quality of the idea will be bad and non-NTR plyers will have more reason to complain, what am I talking about they will complain anyway.
Dude, SNC already said, when the Jax rape/NTR happened, that it was just a 1 time thing, that NTR wouldn't happen more, that it was a request from a patreon (I'm assuming that's you) and that he did to please said patreon but that's it.

Now you keep pestering him with NTR ideas in a game where the NTR kink doesn't fit, it wasn't there until the JAx scene and it ruined the game for many players, so why don't you stop with your NTR suggestions and go to a game where they fit? I mean, to the players who were playing the game from the start, your ideas are ruining the game for them, just because you want a kink with a character that doesn't fit, and that's Melinda. After all the grind we as the MC has to do to fuck Melinda, now a dude comes and in two updates he will fuck her, it doesn't match the character, it's even worse after how said character acts with Daniel.

So please can you stop trying to ruin a game that was fine (minus the grind) before NTR was introduced? ty.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
First playthrough for this game and I get the sense I can't politely ignore Rhonda and still advance the story. Is this correct?

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I agree with you that the NTR doesn't realy fit in this game and it could do without and thats coming from a guy who likes NTR but, if he's a patron of the game then why would't SCS listen to him, after all he's the one supporting the game while most here on F95 don't. Can't pay the bills on those long time loyal fans who don't spend a single cent on the game.

Be honest, if you where a developer and your paying supporters are requesting you put in content that they want would't you listen to the people who are actually paying you rather than those pirates? Look at the massive backslash he got on this site where it would seem that every long time fan of the game was pissed at him.. well despite all that he's still making good money and has even gained patrons iirc, so again why would he listed to you or me or anybody on here rather than the people who actually pay him.
Developers should make the game they planned to do. That doesn't mean that if they get a suggestion that fits the game and the content shown so far, they couldn't use that idea. But if you start listening to every patreon and start putting their ideas no matter if they fit the plot/game/character or not, then suddently, you won't do your game but the game others suggest you to do.

Other thing that happens when devs start to please some part of their patreons, not all their patreons but a few that suggest things like NTR or kinks that doesn't fit in the game, is that they lose interest in develop their game, start making updates that makes less sense every time, has more bugs, the waiting is longer, etc. That is already happening here since the Jax update.

So yeah, he should listen to patreons, but he should make the game he as developer want, not the one that some of his supporters wants. When you support a dev in patreon is because you like what that dev is doing, in this case Melinda for example, that doesn't mean that the dev should listen to everything you as patreon say. He shouldn't change his game just because he got a few or a lot of new patreons.

The thing is that he doesn't seems to know what to do with his game after he started forcing the NTR content in his game, a content that doesn't fit at all with the game, nor the characters. And he just did to please a supporter or a few, now we got the results, updates that makes no sense, plot that makes no sense, more NTR scenes that changes completly how a character acts, changing Melinda and others just so it can fit NTR, and the worst is that it seems like the dev doesn't know what to do anymore, and all that because he conceded to some of his supporters and put a kink that didn't have a logical way in the game.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I still can suggest other ideas than NTR it's up to him if he put it in or not, but it's also up to me if I give more ideas to him, maybe stop being tie pay $1 and complain to his face instead hiding in forums making useless comments, no one force him to make anything, i got nothing to lose because i gain nothing out of this, but he does , he is really close to 1k patreon, take action instead of just talking

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
First playthrough for this game and I get the sense I can't politely ignore Rhonda and still advance the story. Is this correct?
Yes, this game is a "Murder Mystery",
Therefore you can not ignore any of the characters within the game.
Especially anyone from , or close to the family you are living with !!
If you try to ignore any character, you WILL miss important clues,
to the murder and/or other characters within the game, including yourself (Daniel).

urla02

Feb 3, 2020
I followed the walkthough for v12 but Ann anal option isnt there.

Week 6 Day 1 Monday
12:00, go to ann, do you want to sunbathe?, take a closer look, yes, do it, wait, not now, maybe lateris better, take her for a spank, anal

How do I get the option for Ann anal

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I followed the walkthough for v12 but Ann anal option isnt there.

Week 6 Day 1 Monday
12:00, go to ann, do you want to sunbathe?, take a closer look, yes, do it, wait, not now, maybe lateris better, take her for a spank, anal

How do I get the option for Ann anal
The walkthrough is not perfect, so think of it as a guide, just try again , sooner of later you will get it.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes