mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Can someone please tell me how do I extract the "rpa extractor" or "Unren" to the rpa image folder? I downloaded the 2 apps but I don't know how to do that

gubl

May 31, 2018
If game features something that make player to relive it, doesn’t mater hate or joy, it is good and foster gamers interest. Also, NTR is not the end of world, and if used correctly can really grow characters personality and yours if you got so attached to him.
We all like fairy tales when person starts poor and weak and then develops into successful and strong person surrounded by success and glory. That was already in FOTM, MS started as negligent orphan and end up being big dick Alfa, beside that Melinda multiple times (each update more and more) was warning him to not cheat, while we all know, it is is built in into game that he does, so reckon is coming :)
But, it is not end of story, If handled correctly it can let Daniel to mature and Melinda reconsider him as man rather than boy. Also, there is chances Melinda got pregnant already (that is why she so strict to him recently) so new twist can be used to win her back, plus pregnancy is unused fetish that SVN yet to monetize.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

urla02

Feb 3, 2020
Can someone share a save game of Ann sunbath anal and possibly anything related to it in Ann anal path. If you have more saves, please share. Ty.

Gadalampa

Jul 10, 2019
I'm still stuck on v11 and i can't find the reason why...
Melinda wont do anything in the jogging, she wont go to a hotel after working for Barbara, and i'm not sure who is the rappist/NTR, and therefore cannot look for a gun (William's room is always locked)...
What am i doing wrong?!
In Chemmy's walkthrough this parts simply apear out of nowhere..

Reactions: hadesx14

bebenaruto

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone here have walkthrough for this new update?

I’ve try to following what the ‘help’ says but Im not sure what must to do.

urla02

Feb 3, 2020
Would one of you kind souls share full saves including every scenes of every characters or as many as you have of v12 (starting v1 to v12, the whole game), please! Thanks in advance.

Brayan-124

Jun 21, 2018
Well, someone knows where the stone is in the yard, it is that he has been looking for it for a while and I cannot find it

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes