Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In general im still in part 1 but with the game all messed up in scenes etc..
If on the other hand you mean "Foot Of The Mountains Chapter II, (part 1) " Then please download the "Fixed" version
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0Fixed]" a.k.a. (V13)....{"Chapter II"}

And either of these should do

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
IF by "part 1 " you mean " Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"}
Then this is the correct walkthrough.
thank you man, im having some troubles with the PDF one, at some point of week 2 i do all the things that it says but i get to one or two parts that is diferente from the walktrough and im afraid i already messed up the walktrough, for example i need to get the panties and jerk off at some exact day but when i do in game i do all the things correct and i dont have the option to get panties that kind of stuff thank you ill try your walktrough and ill tell you something

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
If on the other hand you mean "Foot Of The Mountains Chapter II, (part 1) " Then please download the "Fixed" version
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0Fixed]" a.k.a. (V13)....{"Chapter II"}
Mega
And either of these should do
Ohh never mind your walktrough is the pdf one

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ohh never mind your walktrough is the pdf one
Please use the walkthoughs as guides only.
The reason for this is that some of the errors in early scenes, were because of changes made in later updates.
Through the author of the walkthrough (Chemmy) worked hard to catch them all and update the walkthrough,
a few errors did slip through.

Reactions: _C43D_

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
thank you man, im having some troubles with the PDF one, at some point of week 2 i do all the things that it says but i get to one or two parts that is diferente from the walktrough and im afraid i already messed up the walktrough, for example i need to get the panties and jerk off at some exact day but when i do in game i do all the things correct and i dont have the option to get panties that kind of stuff thank you ill try your walktrough and ill tell you something
I had to repeat the barn cleaning scene a few times to get the panties,
It does not always trigger on the first time, Just keep trying. good luck.

Reactions: _C43D_

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
SNC replied me last night he said he will continue with the game but it will be more main story focus, im not sure we will get more Lee contents still negotiating with him, 2 scenes was cut in v13 which was important for the built up, so i need him to make up for it in v14, if things don't work out either we get nothing or delaying events til v15, I doubt he will come up with something interesting, more Melinda and Daniel fucking, Daniel fuck Debbie and other girls and little tease about his main story, some patreon or you guys over analyses his story, the truth is he is making things up without any plans for example the women in the basement, Melinda saw her and nothing happened, i know who shes is, could of make her face very dirty so Melinda can't recognize her, he really need to do some flash back of Daniel's parents with Melinda and William so we know what kind of relationship they were in, confusing story structure there is no background story we get little tease once a while and we still don't know what the fuck is going on. without Lee's side contents in v14 i wonder what god tier ideas he can come up with

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
SNC replied me last night he said he will continue with the game but it will be more main story focus, im not sure we will get more Lee contents still negotiating with him, 2 scenes was cut in v13 which was important for the built up, so i need him to make up for it in v14, if things don't work out either we get nothing or delaying events til v15, I doubt he will come up with something interesting, more Melinda and Daniel fucking, Daniel fuck Debbie and other girls and little tease about his main story, some patreon or you guys over analyses his story, the truth is he is making things up without any plans for example the women in the basement, Melinda saw her and nothing happened, i know who shes is, could of make her face very dirty so Melinda can't recognize her, he really need to do some flash back of Daniel's parents with Melinda and William so we know what kind of relationship they were in, confusing story structure there is no background story we get little tease once a while and we still don't know what the fuck is going on. without Lee's side contents in v14 i wonder what god tier ideas he can come up with
Well even SNC's lamest ideas for HIS game is better than any of your suggestions, so big win for the rest of the players if that lee character doesn't waste our time anymore.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Well even SNC's lamest ideas for HIS game is better than any of your suggestions, so big win for the rest of the players if that lee character doesn't waste our time anymore.
tell me what ideas he came up with so far is good just in case you don't know stif-247 and v10 hallucination
was my ideas as well with all the items and setup, the only thing he came up with was the gay thing which he built it up for Melinda sex scene, if you think i only do NTR stuff think twice before you make your comment

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Your ideas - stif-247 and v10 hallucination (n)
SNC's idea - Melinda (y)
Melinda? which scenes? all the boring sex scenes? you call them ideas, you already lost the argument because you didn't come up with any valid point, good try Johnny boy get rekt kid

edit: when Melinda was drinking milk in the kitchen, Daniel licking her, that scene supposed to be in v10, i guess you like my Melinda idea as well get rekt again kid

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
To be honest, i think NTR, Daniel's death, Debbie comming over, should just be dropped and he should release a full update absolutely story oriented, even if he releases 0 sex scenes, just regular story, just this once, for the sake of shaping the game. Honestly every update is just new sex scenes with Melinda in different backgrounds, without story is just meh.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes