JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I think the Quality of the Game is getting worse and worse, more and more Bugs, problems with Old savegames, and hardly any Real Animations anymore what has actually made the Game so far..

it's really a shame...
Honestly even starting from the beginning and knowing how the game works and its repetitions, playing with CTRL pressed, maybe you play 30-40 minutes (excluding the game bugs) :ROFLMAO:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
End of game. Melinda kidnapped.

Hopefully you get to the end and mc says...fucking gloomy.......going to rain.
Good to save here.
Click to next scene....this marks the end. Click to next scene....if you have not....click to next scene...I want to play more.
You get an option to play more or proceed to the end of this version.

Reactions: RogMR

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

Good to save here.
Click to next scene....this marks the end. Click to next scene....if you have not....click to next scene...I want to play more.
Maybe next time use the SPOILER function for those not interested in knowing what happens in the end :oops:

Reactions: Ahchi and Reikoku

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Too bad this game is almost unplayable.. So much grinding. After 10 times doing the same things the fun goes away. Melinda is a great carater though...sadly

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019

Good to save here.
So better to wait to repeat each scene a thousand times when the story evolves in 1 or 2 or 12 versions. Thanks.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
FOTM CHII V2 Fixed ? :unsure:
Hi, bro!I don't know about the fix,but there is a file here that fixes the new version's problems.if you need it ,I can give it to you..Abhai gave..
For some reason, I can't complete this update with it,I go around in circles..((

delta67

May 11, 2018
How can I know the end of the version??? currently I am playing like in a loop....... everything is same......can u please tell me the new scenes of v2.0(not v1.0)......so that I can understand what I have do more....plzplz
You can find the missing scene's at the gallery in the main menu! It's the 2.0 version i'll finnished!

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
one question...
Screenshot_2.png
i have two solutions...when i choose the second i can go to the end...but when i choose the first...Melinda always say...Honey, it´s late...You should sleep...Pplease go, and than IF YOU`RE GETTING ONLY THIS OPTION TRY IMPROVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH DEBBIE...and i have 555 Dbbie Relationship and 57 Melinda Lesbian Points...Haw to make the progress?

Reactions: JonaRc2 and Bashar

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
one question...
View attachment 891708
i have two solutions...when i choose the second i can go to the end...but when i choose the first...Melinda always say...Honey, it´s late...You should sleep...Pplease go, and than IF YOU`RE GETTING ONLY THIS OPTION TRY IMPROVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH DEBBIE...and i have 555 Dbbie Relationship and 57 Melinda Lesbian Points...Haw to make the progress?
Same problem..((

D

Deleted member 2479505

You can find the missing scene's at the gallery in the main menu! It's the 2.0 version i'll finnished!
Oops....I am playing an unofficial Android port....there is no gallery option.....
Can u please send me your gallery screenshot of v2.0 only??

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes