darko55

Feb 26, 2019
ok...i found nothing in image galery what can the progress the first solution by trinking evenig with Melinda and Debbie...but how i can trigger the Debbie outside scene?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi... Love the game :love:
Well, im at the end of the update...
I believe i did all the scenes...
Which scene leds to the final scene when Melinda gets kidnapped?
Checked all the posts since the update came out and nobody mention it...

Reactions: seeka

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I'm currently following the Walkthrough for this game and I'm on day 4 of week 2. I'm trying to "click on the spot for stone to set a trap" but the only place that I can find to click on only gives me worms? Anyone able to help? fotm.png

D

Deleted member 2479505

At 8 am if I pill Melinda and try to fuck Debbie then she wakes up and game over......do I have need more Debbie point or Melinda lesbian point or I can't go that way???
Second I saw a picture of fucking Debbie outside......but I only managed to fuck Debbie inside bathroom.....how can I do that??
Another request......plz can anybody tell me the scenes of v2.0(those who get the end scene).…because I can't get the ending scene.....I don't know where what I missed......it will help me a lot....please

Zen Asteria

Nov 14, 2018
i need some save file before Melinda got kidnapped pls kind sir..
i kinda stuck at some point and didnt understand how to proceed far more..

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Dear fellow Mac-ateers: please find the Mac version of V2 which I created myself using the PC version and Renpy SDK. it works for me, but no guarantees that it works for you.

Reactions: renatojf

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I need a walkthrough for v2.0(latest)
I don't think there is one ,Yet !
Have not seen anything from Chemmy,
And my "Gameplay" for V2.0 is still a WIP (Just the first nine days of V2.0)
I've attached a copy below but please remember it is a "Work In Progress"

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I just finish my WT for FOTM v2.0, because of the changes that was made from v1.0 to v2.0, i had to remake the whole WT, there is no start and end for each version at the moment, both are blended in together, it's best to start a new game when following it, i also uploaded my v2.0 save as well, sorry for the long wait, real life took over for the passed few days and didn't have the time, you can find it here

black maria

Jun 10, 2020
I just finish my WT for FOTM v2.0, because of the changes that was made from v1.0 to v2.0, i had to remake the whole WT, there is no start and end for each version at the moment, both are blended in together, it's best to start a new game when following it, i also uploaded my v2.0 save as well, sorry for the long wait, real life took over for the passed few days and didn't have the time, you can find it here
ohh my man

Reactions: Chemmy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ouch, That's a LOT of work !
You should treat your self to a glass or two of 25 year old Glenmorangie.
You deserve it ! (y)(y)(y)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes