sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Finished the v2 1760 meg.
There was/is an option to download FOTM_CH11_V2.txt.
I'm not the tecky type, just playing the game, sometimes with difficulty.
If you did not dnload, do so and READ it carefully.
You have to finish 1 before starting 2, or you get a game over, well that's what happened to me.
Yes there is still a lot of g r i n d i n g.

It doesn't hurt to save frequently, you can always go back.

Situation: pool scene with debbie, melinda and mc.
Once you advance the pool event, debbie will ask you to spike melinda's drink with a pill.
If you spike it enough times you'll see debbie (drink in hand) turn around, then turn back around - glass is empty, she dumped it.
Fakes the sleep, option fuck or don't, if you choose fuck, mc n debbie gettin it on, melinda "how could you.....I'll kill you...get out....BOTH OF YOU" something like that.

This ending could lead to a possible different course/outcome in the next update????
With this ending either the game is dead (so to speak) or it puts the mc on a different direction in the game.
I saved before this event, went back and finished the lara, got the message that's all folks, you've seen everything in this update.

Wondering. Any of you in the KNOW, care to offer a comment/opinion on this type of ending and what effect, if any, on the next update.

Don't mean to offened or start a war over it.
Started this game some months ago, ver 1 was a pita to get through.
My 2 cents on this NTR and grind thing. Don't really know about NTR, ok. I've read some of the posts about it, I get both sides of the issue. There's 936 pgs & 18,700 post +/-, and figuratively 850 pgs & 18,000 posts about NTR and grind. Jesus get off of it. It's like your TV or radio, if you don't like it change the station.
It's the dev's game, hey I got an idea, why don't all the moaners, cryers, bitchers and complainers create a game!!!
Play, advise and help those that are struggling and asking questions.

D

Deleted member 2479505

How can I increase Melinda's lesbian point??when....where...and how???plz help...

D

Deleted member 2479505

Where can I find the key for pool??(I know in Melinda's room) but when do I have to go to her room?

delta67

May 11, 2018
No..... when??Debbie is in the bathroom.....
Read .. Ann!! No Debbie!! 11:00, Now I know who's making all this smell!, Grab her left leg and try to restain her, Teach her a lesson, Yes, Cum inside, Ann will try to kiss her. then click on the clock and click on Advance till the en of day, then click on clock Advance 3 Hours untill its 11:00 then repeat it all again, untill you have at least 10 lesbian points! Then go the the toilet at 15:00 and check the hole!

Last edited:

jaume76

Sep 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "deskey15, publicación: 4510641, miembro: 1723535"]
Es hora de terminar el juego y hacer un nuevo juego con Malinda pero con una historia diferente.
[/CITAR]
Totally

D

Deleted member 2479505

Yes. If you're click on Proceed to the end of this version!
How can I know the end of the version??? currently I am playing like in a loop....... everything is same......can u please tell me the new scenes of v2.0(not v1.0)......so that I can understand what I have do more....plzplz

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes