g0atb0y

Mar 19, 2018
Nice fix. I just deleted "wautip ==1" from the two files that its called, i didnt knew that you could call/define variables like this in renpy. In fact, i dunno how to code it at all.
Now i dont know if this will fuck my game in the future, so i'll test yr solution as well.
In you install unren and activate the console, you can just add the missing variable just typing "wautip=1"

Reactions: kukukaia

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Again make no sense.. because those that do not like NTR are moronically loud about it.

Normal people are not going to bitch around if they find content they do not like, the change game or they wank on scenes they like.

You can have the taste you want of course, just do not be loud all the time like super offended, puritan, altar boys about NTR.
You have created a community of NTR intolerant that are poisoning this site.

Simple rule in life and sex, you do not like it, just move on and do not bitch about it.
Yeah and this didn't have ntr for the longest time guess what? people kept begging the dev to add it instead of you know moving on as you say

s_unclealbert

Aug 11, 2019
There is something "hidden" in the game, I'll just talk and you can see, it was already in version 1.0 and now it is in 2.0 and from what I saw nobody commented, I'll put it: at 8 AM look through the bathroom hole.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
NTR Removed! So namely a game ruined by another NTR HATERS.
Was never a NTR game the first 2 years of development. The ONLY reason it ever got NTR is because the Developer got tricked by a NTR FAN into adding content. So no, in fact its the opposite of what you siad. A NTR fan went out of his way to ruin the game, and it only recently got set straight.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Go into the bathroom when Ann is there and choose the option that will then bring Melinda and then have Ann kiss Melinda to increase the lesb points.
When Ann is in the bathroom i only get the option to provoke her or say now we know who makes that smell

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Here is my FOTM I v12 WT, FOTM II WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

What's in my FOTM II WT zip file
2 images, one showing where the worms and trap are at and the 2nd image showing where the 2 new hot spots are at

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

FOTM 1 Saves
from start to end of v12 with galleries

FOTM 2 Save
v1.0 complete save

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves and you are following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
So there is no walkthrough for version 2 ?

BK186

May 18, 2017
Was never a NTR game the first 2 years of development. The ONLY reason it ever got NTR is because the Developer got tricked by a NTR FAN into adding content. So no, in fact its the opposite of what you siad. A NTR fan went out of his way to ruin the game, and it only recently got set straight.
You may think that way, I think the opposite. It doesn't matter anymore, you can play happily.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes