V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Again make no sense.. because those that do not like NTR are moronically loud about it.

Normal people are not going to bitch around if they find content they do not like, the change game or they wank on scenes they like.

You can have the taste you want of course, just do not be loud all the time like super offended, puritan, altar boys about NTR.
You have created a community of NTR intolerant that are poisoning this site.

Simple rule in life and sex, you do not like it, just move on and do not bitch about it.
Are you really reading the comments?
The guy explained, I explained, can you still not understand?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Can someone this scene's save file please. I can not find the way.
Huh, just went through my saves and it seems I don't have that scene either (I thought I had everything involving Melinda). I'd be interested in knowing how to get it as well.

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
Why is it that when I delete the game.. Re-install and play a new game with no saves the game jumps about. Like brand new game first day and already giving massages and fucking people? How is all the save locations on my computer?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
do you have a complete Walkthrough V1 + V2..?
No .I have only played the first three days of "V.2.0 Fixed"
If you want , I can give you what I have done so far.
I normally play about three game days per day.

(I'm bloody slow at typing... :p )

Last edited:

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Why is it that when I delete the game.. Re-install and play a new game with no saves the game jumps about. Like brand new game first day and already giving massages and fucking people? How is all the save locations on my computer?
If you want to start a completely clean game search here:

WIN10 (C : ) - user - Admin - AppData - Roaming - RenPy

(do not copy)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Problems I encountered in this version before the fix are:
undeclared variables,
missing images,
crash to title,
loading wrong scenes (you go to Rhonda in the living room and magically find yourself in front of Aurelia's house after the poker :eek:)
Of course starting from the beginning and not from an old save.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes