bamvius

May 27, 2018
The update is too little compared to waiting.
Yeap. The last good update was the one where we take Melinda to the hotel and have sex with her. And the one with pool animated scenes if that's not the same. Those are 2 good updates in 2 years probably.

Jenjen55

Feb 16, 2020
Hi,

For the folling error, i have a crapy solution.

File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 499, in script
if wautip ==1 and kfail == 0:
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

We need to set wautip = 1 in the game. To avoid to modify the base game, i used this mod : https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-1-2-cheat-menu-v1-2-2-cld.29510/
And i add the var on the line 37 (game\CHEATMOD\CHEATMOD.rpy) :

init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True
wautip = 1

Reactions: karake

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys
I know its late, but it seems I cant trigger Debbie's arrival
Can someone help me please

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
From SNC Patreon page.

SerialNumberComics
NOV 6, 2020 AT 10:02 AM

Unlocked
FOTM CHII V2 Fixed and links updates

It's look like a "Fixed" version has been released.

Reactions: mystery30055

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
This scene don't have sex
of course it don't have sex all the conversation between melinda and lee and melinda and daniel after lee arrived and when daniel punched him first time it is clear that melinda clearly know that lee is here to kill her so instead of sex scene melinda will kill him not to mention she asked for the name of his boss in last scene of this update and after that she returned home quickly (after killing him but that killing scene and it's after story will be in next update)....you would have know this if you play through scene instead of story and dialogue skipping bro i get that you want sex scene but a game also have story which enhances the gameplay :)

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
can somebody tell me what do I need to progress with each character? I'm stuck at 11% with Melinda and 0% with the others Ihave been running around for hours to unlock anything it's just her taking a bath

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
NTR Removed! So namely a game ruined by another NTR HATERS.
Why some people hate NTR?

I do not understand, if you do not like skip and wank on another scene!!

Are we sure that on this forum all members are above 18+ and non altar boys?

There a million of games out there that provide a lot of choices and doing crusades against NTR is really dull and underline a lack of a proper functioning brain

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why some people hate NTR?

I do not understand, if you do not like skip and wank on another scene!!

Are we sure that on this forum all members are above 18+ and non altar boys?

There a million of games out there that provide a lot of choices and doing crusades against NTR is really dull and underline a lack of a proper functioning brain
We could say the same about adding NTR to a game where it does not fit with the relations you have with the girls or game as developed. If NTR would be a factor in game from first update it is different, but adding it later will always generate a lot of hate, especially with much beloved chars :p

The reason why is simple though, women falling into the NTR trap willingly has an impact on how those chars are seen and destroys them for many players as LI's. Just skipping does not change that it happened or the impact on the characters, your fun is destroying the fun of others that have just as much right to their fun and with how this game was developed at start even more likely.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes