AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would love a walkthrough that includes the new update. It's hard to know if you're missing anything, and sometimes, how to continue.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Good call by SNC second best decision that he made so far, it's a win for us if we don't get NTR you guys don't get more pointless sex scenes either, I'm curious if he will use my ideas for the ending (don't worry there is no NTR)it will lead to new FOTM chapter
I'm a huge NTR fan, but what you just said there is dumb. You actually think it's a good thing that other people don't get more because you don't get NTR?

Everyone has their kinks and as long as they're on the net and fictional none of them are wrong.

Personally I'm ok with there being some NTR in the game as long as it's avoidable and clearly labeled. The game has too many followers who don't like NTR not to let them skip over it if they want to. However, the worst NTResqe moment there's been in FOTM2 is some flirting. Anne was never exclusive with MC so her moments are very weak on that scale.

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
forgive me for my ignorance, i lost everything from the first game and i can't save a save, i don't want to start from 0, any tips on what i should do?

1604731115398.png

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
has Melinda offered her ass to Daniel yet?!
Yes.
Again, pick apples but this time choose Melinda. Daniel will try to smell her ass and it all goes from there.

forgive me for my ignorance, i lost everything from the first game and i can't save a save, i don't want to start from 0, any tips on what i should do?

View attachment 889367
Save games from chapter 1 don't carry over to chapter 2.

TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
Yes.
Again, pick apples but this time choose Melinda. Daniel will try to smell her ass and it all goes from there.

Save games from chapter 1 don't carry over to chapter 2.
But I'm trying to put it in the game, in the "save" part and I'm not getting it, nothing appears when I log in to play, what am I doing wrong?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
But I'm trying to put it in the game, in the "save" part and I'm not getting it, nothing appears when I log in to play, what am I doing wrong?
I'm confused. Are you trying to put a save from chapter 1 in chapter 2? That won't work.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
No, i try on first, but not work for me, i put in local low or in game folder ?
Ahhhhh. The game saves should be in Roaming>RenPy>FootOfTheMountains I think. Make sure you run the game at least once to create files, take a look in there.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes