Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Apparently, it looks like the NTR scenes have been removed, I'll wait for a few more updates to make sure,
Maybe I'll give the developer another chance, since he removed (for now) this NTR shit.
Maybe that game will be the good game it was,
before that crap NTR they put in.
Waiting for a few more updates might not be possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: V&M

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Apparently, it looks like the NTR scenes have been removed, I'll wait for a few more updates to make sure,
Maybe I'll give the developer another chance, since he removed (for now) this NTR shit.
Maybe that game will be the good game it was,
before that crap NTR they put in.
Shame. I thought it had potential.

NeverSmile

Jun 26, 2017
Just end main story and finish this game, we already got everything what we what. He input NTR, ok, now he delete NTR, ok. I think he dont know what to do, just playing week by week for 3-4 events. Finish game, take a time, start a new game with a good scenario and not like in this game.

but this game had a very good ponential, pity.

Reactions: V&M

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Waiting for a few more updates might not be possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good call by SNC second best decision that he made so far, it's a win for us if we don't get NTR you guys don't get more pointless sex scenes either, I'm curious if he will use my ideas for the ending (don't worry there is no NTR)it will lead to new FOTM chapter

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Just end main story and finish this game, we already got everything what we what. He input NTR, ok, now he delete NTR, ok. I think he dont know what to do, just playing week by week for 3-4 events. Finish game, take a time, start a new game with a good scenario and not like in this game.

but this game had a very good ponential, pity.
I agree, however, I think this developer should rethink the way he makes his games,
Both the first one and this one are practically impossible to play without a step by step,
and even with the step by step, it is complicated.
He will possibly do the second part of his first game,
in my opinion, I think that game already gave what it had to give.
Make a game a little more linear, that is not that dull repetition, which ends up frustrating and taking the lust out of playing.
Making hot women he knows how to do, improve animations, images ...

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
So, most of the bugs have been reported seems like but there's still a problem with the render of that one sister at breakfast. There's a porcelain style crack across her forehead!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn. I was hoping this might remake the whole first game and not force so much damned grinding (and inconsistent results from said grinding). Instead, it sounds like this will be more annoying dumbassery followed by even more content that's incredibly hard to finally see. [slow claps]

Sweptba ckFlame

Jun 24, 2020
Are we able to transfer saves in the new version?

EDIT: Wait Nvm it did it for me from the previous version somehow? lol

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes