Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
We could say the same about adding NTR to a game where it does not fit with the relations you have with the girls or game as developed. If NTR would be a factor in game from first update it is different, but adding it later will always generate a lot of hate, especially with much beloved chars :p

The reason why is simple though, women falling into the NTR trap willingly has an impact on how those chars are seen and destroys them for many players as LI's. Just skipping does not change that it happened or the impact on the characters, your fun is destroying the fun of others that have just as much right to their fun and with how this game was developed at start even more likely.
All well and good except.....fuck Daniel he deserves it

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I m really tired of errors in every update of this game. Playing same shit again & again between lewd scenes are already tiring, getting error message in an unexpected moment is maddening.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
All well and good except.....fuck Daniel he deserves it
Yes, in Daniel's part I agree, they did a really dumb MC.
But what people (me too) complain about is not the NTR itself, as the friend above said, but how this NTR was placed,
It was meaningless and forced, it was clear that it was put to please some people.
And yes, if it was placed (or warned) from the beginning,
and yet someone complains, then we could call these people idiots, but this was not the case with this game.
This recent update should be V14 or V15 (I don't remember)
And the NTR was placed on V11, that is, the game was already well in advance and took all fans by surprise,
for some, a good surprise, for others (me) extreme frustration and disappointment,
even more for people who followed the game from the beginning.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
But what people (me too) complain about is not the NTR itself, as the friend above said, but how this NTR was placed,
It was meaningless and forced, it was clear that it was put to please some people.
and yet someone complains, then we could call these people idiots, but this was not the case with this game.
And the NTR was placed on V11, that is, the game was already well in advance and took all fans by surprise,
for some, a good surprise, for others (me) extreme frustration and disappointment,
Look I'm not the biggest fan of NTR but you are right as it can be used for storytelling well. I wish that the creator had of put thought into Jax/Lee and made it more of competition rather than just straight up blackmail NTR. I would of liked being able to beat them at their own game a bit like Battle of the Bulges

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Also I would like to put out that it was hinted at that Melinda maybe was a little bit loose with the men early on with Ann constantly stating that "maybe its her boyfriend"

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
I used unren to see the images, I didn't see the NTR images anymore, or I must have gone unnoticed.
You NEED to bang the old ladies with some other dudes for money, and you can also bang Ann with Paul.
I BELIEVE there will be some ntr for Melinda to...

Reactions: Alea iacta est

shitposting69

Feb 12, 2020
can somebody tell me the code to make Emily massage appear? it seems glitched for me I can see the Barabara icon but not Emily massage. i have it on another save but not this one.

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
Here is my personal fix, to be extracted and copied to the "game" folder (y)
View attachment 888903
Nice fix. I just deleted "wautip ==1" from the two files that its called, i didnt knew that you could call/define variables like this in renpy. In fact, i dunno how to code it at all.
Now i dont know if this will fuck my game in the future, so i'll test yr solution as well.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
We could say the same about adding NTR to a game where it does not fit with the relations you have with the girls or game as developed. If NTR would be a factor in game from first update it is different, but adding it later will always generate a lot of hate, especially with much beloved chars :p

The reason why is simple though, women falling into the NTR trap willingly has an impact on how those chars are seen and destroys them for many players as LI's. Just skipping does not change that it happened or the impact on the characters, your fun is destroying the fun of others that have just as much right to their fun and with how this game was developed at start even more likely.
Again make no sense.. because those that do not like NTR are moronically loud about it.

Normal people are not going to bitch around if they find content they do not like, the change game or they wank on scenes they like.

You can have the taste you want of course, just do not be loud all the time like super offended, puritan, altar boys about NTR.
You have created a community of NTR intolerant that are poisoning this site.

Simple rule in life and sex, you do not like it, just move on and do not bitch about it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Again make no sense.. because those that do not like NTR are moronically loud about it.

Normal people are not going to bitch around if they find content they do not like, the change game or they wank on scenes they like.

You can have the taste you want of course, just do not be loud all the time like super offended, puritan, altar boys about NTR.
You have created a community of NTR intolerant that are poisoning this site.

Simple rule in life and sex, you do not like it, just move on and do not bitch about it.
The problem is that NTR content is toxic to many players by definition since it centers around rape and blackmail content by definition (yes it does, if not we are talking just cheating or cucking. NTR has a few other tropes and memes around it, to really make it NTR) and then also has the female chars enjoying it. Now if you can not see why that would be a problem for players in a harem like game in which they immerse and want to romance and have an affair with the main girls. Well that has to do with your empathic capabilities. :p

Stop asking for NTR in harem/LI centered games to be included later on plus tag games correctly and before it happens and you will see way less hate for the genre, since most players who hate it will stay away as soon as it is clear to them that is what dev wants to do with game from start. Adding it to the wrong kind of games like this one in update 0.11, is the best way to keep the genre hated though and create a shitstorm.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes