Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys please help me
Please anyone ..
I can't get the events with ann at 20:00 it always poker game ..
How i solve it ?
The poker game is at 21:00 hrs.
At 20:00 hrs [ In FOTM I (V12)] your options are :-
a/ Go Living Rm (Melinda/Rhonda) watch tv
b/ Go Kitchen (Ann) wash dishes
c/ Go Outside, Up (Melinda) Massage {Diary Quest/Ann}
d/ Go Outside [Saturday] (Ann) Night Club

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i play this version of the game using the walkthrough but at the end of the week 3 there is different events not like the walkthrough exactly at 20:00 when i help ann it go directly to the poker game not going out as the walkthrough said ..
how i solve it please ??
use the WT v12 as an reference because it's off, ending up being off around v8 or 9, way to much work and grinding to start all over from the start and remake it all over again, also the answers is 1 post above this one for ann content

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
The poker game is at 21:00 hrs.
At 20:00 hrs [ In FOTM I (V12)] your options are :-
a/ Go Living Rm (Melinda/Rhonda) watch tv
b/ Go Kitchen (Ann) wash dishes
c/ Go Outside, Up (Melinda) Massage {Diary Quest/Ann}
d/ Go Outside [Saturday] (Ann) Night Club
At 20:00 i help ann with dishes then it leads me to the poker no outside ..
I don't know why ..?

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
use the WT v12 as an reference because it's off, ending up being off around v8 or 9, way to much work and grinding to start all over from the start and remake it all over again, also the answers is 1 post above this one for ann content
I speak about v13 not v12
Can u send me proper WT for it please

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have FOTM v12 WT, FOTM v10 stand alone WT and FOTM II WT uploaded, there is no v13, after v12 the dev started a new game and called it FOTM 2, and my FOTM II WT has been updated to v3, so it sounds like you have the newer game but using a wt that was made for the older game

I dont know how to get the towel for melinda nothing is triggering it....
at 16:00 enter the bathroom, you will get the option to hide the towel, at 17:00, enter the bathroom, she will than ask you to get her one

Reactions: Jackie123

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
I have FOTM v12 WT, FOTM v10 stand alone WT and FOTM II WT uploaded, there is no v13, after v12 the dev started a new game and called it FOTM 2, and my FOTM II WT has been updated to v3, so it sounds like you have the newer game but using a wt that was made for the older game

at 16:00 enter the bathroom, you will get the option to hide the towel, at 17:00, enter the bathroom, she will than ask you to get her one
So kindly can u share me the link for updated WT please

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
"Foot Of The Mountains II V3 ". {"Chapter II"}.
(includes "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" a.k.a. (V13) & "Foot Of The Mountains II V2 Fixed" )

Last edited:
Reactions: qweasd55

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
INFO only
For some reason I could not upload "Files" today, only pages !
Any one else with the same problem ?

Helzing

May 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 6, in script
if irimia == 1:
File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 6, in <module>
if irimia == 1:
NameError: name 'irimia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
THE GREAT PROBLEM ABOUT THIS GAME.

I can't understand why a GREAT GAME like this one has had so many problems to fully enjoy it.

It is unfortunate when I think the solution was much easier from the beginning and the most important: Nowadays I think it can still be fixed:
- Make a definitive foot of the mountains 3.0, "Season pass" or "goty" whatever you want :).
- Nowadays we don't want a graphic novel, we want a "game" with clues or a walkthrough in the game, that is, a HINT BUTTON in the game, it is much more interesting. Everybody knows that the walkthroughs are not well done, they are very chaotic and cannot play along. They lead you to dead ends and un-fixed bugs and it's very frustrating: people need to save games or they are stuck.
- FIX all the bugs and dead endss. All the grind of this game can become "HYPE" instead of frustrating play.

On the other hand we need an advance in the main story, a continuation of the prologue at the begining and an interesting script throughout the game with surprises, plots,...

As everything is already developed I would completely forget about the NTR and even erase the part of the boy with Melinda.

There are a lot of stories in the story that are not a good link (sript) and They can look nonsensical skits.

Please think of a good game development and script and don't forget the idea of a hint button on the screen or maybe even a cheat button to upload qualities and relationships for anyone who wants to get further ahead in the game.

Greetings

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 6, in script
if irimia == 1:
File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 6, in <module>
if irimia == 1:
NameError: name 'irimia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
The fix is to either start a new game,
or go to right after the final save point of the last update and type $ irimia = 0
and load the game from there

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes