dokley

Jan 9, 2019
New tiers on SNC patreon is now available, i don't think anyone here is a $20 or $30 except that Lukumoide guy, if your not $20+ tier you don't get additional In-game event, or In-game image gallery of the game, higher tier with limited patron will introduce next month with image requests, let the milking begins, lucky i got out this shithole 2 months ago

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
So I have never played this title, but it came up as "Recently Updated" and I decided to check it out.

I am not an NTR fan, so I did my usual forum search for 'Avoidable NTR', Male Protagonist, etc (my typical personal preferences) so I could check the comments before downloading...

That was two hours, 3 beers, and 1 bucket of popcorn ago.

I've since read through about 200 pages of forum posts. I still have no idea IF there is (still) any NTR in this game, despite reading dozens of answers, given over the last year (which is a truly impressive feat).

In the end, I will probably just skip this title. Mysteries about what NTR 'may' be present, what content was changed, or what philosophically constitutes or justifies NTR aside, I just don't think the developer's writing could be anywhere close to as genuinely entertaining as these forums have been.

You all are awesome!

A little tip. If you are a so-called NTR hater, then believe what other NTR haters say. Probably your own conclusions are quite similar. Non-NTR haters don’t think the same way we do. They do not realize how the hell it pisses us to see that kind of material. There are a few choices that lead directly to the NTR material. Ann fucks Paul or mc and then Paul together care of Ann. Ann gives bj to Lee. Linda organizes a gangbang evening with other girls at home. It also has the option that you get yourself fucked by all those women. Damn, I don't remember all the shit I've come across here. Part 1. Ann having sex occasionally villagers one night. Melinda fucks her husband. If I don’t remember wrong, then situations are completely pointless which could very well be circumvented with the avoid button. Perhaps the most accepted of those is that Melinda and her husband, but otherwise it doesn’t matter whether they see them or not, because it doesn’t affect the story in any way. Yes there is a lot of this shit here.

Reactions: Perfectlyyimperfect

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi !
Is it possible to someone post the 3 last posts of SNC about the teasers of "Holidays Special" ?
Thank you very much !

Firenz903

Jun 28, 2020
hello I have a problem with the day does not show me the scene at 20

version 3.0 Week 3, Day 5, Friday
17:00, go to rhonda, knock, ready to go? (boob job, you will spend 5000))(you should have over 4k still)
I don't have as much money as stated in the manual after spending $ 5,000 here I have 3900 left
18:00, go to melinda's room, go, ask what's wrong
19:00, go to dinner, enough
20:00, go to ann, ok i'll help you this time, kiss her hand while you wish her good night, give her $1000,
I keep following the instructions until 8pm and I don't get this $ 1000 donation scene for Anna

Anonymimous

May 23, 2020
hello I have a problem with the day does not show me the scene at 20

version 3.0 Week 3, Day 5, Friday
17:00, go to rhonda, knock, ready to go? (boob job, you will spend 5000))(you should have over 4k still)
I don't have as much money as stated in the manual after spending $ 5,000 here I have 3900 left
18:00, go to melinda's room, go, ask what's wrong
19:00, go to dinner, enough
20:00, go to ann, ok i'll help you this time, kiss her hand while you wish her good night, give her $1000,
I keep following the instructions until 8pm and I don't get this $ 1000 donation scene for Anna
at 20:00 go to ann, I'll do it if you give me something in return
and you get the choice to donate 1.000 (but not to ann)

Anonymimous

May 23, 2020
what's the requirements for the lesbian scene melinda+debbie at 21:00?
I have:
1720 melinda relationship
64 melinda lesbian points
435 debbie relationship
:/ can't figure out what's needed

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
How to get Melinda lesbian points? I go to the toilet scene with Ann and Melinda does not show up.

Last edited:

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018

The V8 update (I think it is) of chapter 1 that was for everyone a real fiasco that even the creator of the game recognized that he did not like that update at all, it is a special chapter like this new Christmas that is coming. The same creator said that he would never make a special chapter for the V8 upgrade junk that time again. Well, the creator has done it again. Every time this game sinks more and more because of it. In person, I kill all the intrigue that the penultimate chapter gave me with this new one that was a half-baked fiasco. Nobody wants more women because there are already many in this game, we all love Melinda but he insists. Could it be that he no longer knows what to do or wants to be like the creator of MILF CITY who only wants money from the patreons?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
what's the requirements for the lesbian scene melinda+debbie at 21:00?
I have:
1720 melinda relationship
64 melinda lesbian points
435 debbie relationship
:/ can't figure out what's needed
I don't think there's any Lesbian scenes in the recent update!

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
The V8 update (I think it is) of chapter 1 that was for everyone a real fiasco that even the creator of the game recognized that he did not like that update at all, it is a special chapter like this new Christmas that is coming. The same creator said that he would never make a special chapter for the V8 upgrade junk that time again. Well, the creator has done it again. Every time this game sinks more and more because of it. In person, I kill all the intrigue that the penultimate chapter gave me with this new one that was a half-baked fiasco. Nobody wants more women because there are already many in this game, we all love Melinda but he insists. Could it be that he no longer knows what to do or wants to be like the creator of MILF CITY who only wants money from the patreons?
It's V10 man not v8

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
So I have never played this title, but it came up as "Recently Updated" and I decided to check it out.

I am not an NTR fan, so I did my usual forum search for 'Avoidable NTR', Male Protagonist, etc (my typical personal preferences) so I could check the comments before downloading...

That was two hours, 3 beers, and 1 bucket of popcorn ago.

I've since read through about 200 pages of forum posts. I still have no idea IF there is (still) any NTR in this game, despite reading dozens of answers, given over the last year (which is a truly impressive feat).

In the end, I will probably just skip this title. Mysteries about what NTR 'may' be present, what content was changed, or what philosophically constitutes or justifies NTR aside, I just don't think the developer's writing could be anywhere close to as genuinely entertaining as these forums have been.

You all are awesome!
Problem is, that some people mislabel NTR or broaden its definition. In Japan, it is a genre of anime with a specific idea at its centre - your girl is cheating (either cos she is a slut or blackmailed and you (the viewer) kinda like it. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. In this game, the female characters do have their own sex life outside of fucking Daniel, the MC. Most notably, Melinda, who is actually married.

IF you apply our NTR definition from above, it does not have NTR, if someone is stealing the girls, then it is you, the MC, because you are the predator. Plus all non-MC sex scenes are not displayed to be arousing (IMO), Daniel does not secretly like it.

IF however you just don't like to see any sex scene at all other than with the MC, and all girls have to be virgins, you either need to skip this title, or be brave, like the rest of us.

Last edited:

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
This version is faulty

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 153, in script
    if irimia == 1:
  File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 153, in <module>
    if irimia == 1:
NameError: name 'irimia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 153, in script
    if irimia == 1:

return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day_two_pool_breakfast.rpy", line 153, in <module>