Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
took some time away from cyberpunk 2077 to update my wt with the v3.0 stuff, you can find it here, along with my 3.0 save, the save is at a melinda sex scene, once you finish that scene, the game well take you to the main menu. There is no scene repeat for v3.0

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
took some time away from cyberpunk 2077 to update my wt with the v3.0 stuff, you can find it here, along with my 3.0 save, the save is at a melinda sex scene, once you finish that scene, the game well take you to the main menu. There is no scene repeat for v3.0
You are always brilliant guy. Have a luck, mate!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v3.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jataganac

Feb 1, 2018
I made a comment about the same thing and it was never answered, so dunno. The changelog says there's new stuff but not what or for who. I grinded Melinda's scenes (she's the only one I care about) over and over trying to see if there's anything new and I saw nothing. The way this game handles scenes is terrible.
yep, this update is a big shit

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The last update of the game, dated a month. You shouldn't expect to have a lot of content. And then SNC said he wanted to do a standalone for Christmas. It's normal :)

facedown6

Jul 20, 2019
I’ve always had a soft spot for this game. The grind didn’t matter to me, because I had fun.

But what the f... was this last update? Pure crap. Worst update of this game ever.

Crappy scenes, bad dialogues, Daniel crying like a bitch, Melinda looking as if she smoked a stash of weed, ....

I mean .... WTF???

• Haha
Reactions: AJSHR

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I made a comment about the same thing and it was never answered, so dunno. The changelog says there's new stuff but not what or for who. I grinded Melinda's scenes (she's the only one I care about) over and over trying to see if there's anything new and I saw nothing. The way this game handles scenes is terrible.
Even the changelog looks scummy asf :LOL:. "Here, have an update with a vague promise of additional scenes but I won't tell you which. Not only because I'm lazy, but also because you will grind your soul out looking for them and might fool yourself into thinking this update has more than the pitiful work I actually made. Now gimme more $$$!"

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Dear Devs of SerialNumberComics,
I know that I'm early with my worries, moan and groans but what are your plans with and after this game version? I already dreading to see the end of this terrific game so I have to know if there will be a life for it and one of the gaming world most beautiful and sexy woman (Melinda) after the ending. It's not often that I get hooked on an adult game like I have with this one but with a good story line and wonderful renders you can't wait for the updates to come trough and when they do you just want more like a little kid and his candy LOL. My hope is naturally that the main characters continue their adventures since I can't get enough of the interaction between Melinda and Daniel, it's electric if you know what I mean, sparks fly lol. And I can't wait to see what the secrets of the other ladies and the uncle are. A wonderful job SNC and I hope this story have a long way to go before we see the end and hopefully another continuation after that.

thany22

Jan 16, 2019
In the android version, there is no hide button and the text is hiding nearly half of the images. Any solutions?

Grenouille78

Feb 3, 2019
Game crash at the begining ! Impossible to play
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'nav/clock.png'>:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 10, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nav/clock.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 10, in script
    call screen droom
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-3.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nav/clock.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 3.0
Sun Dec 13 15:03:32 2020

kuzann

May 23, 2020
damn too fast end
im waiting ntr scene, but nothing
just a threesome with mick and melinda come..and poof end.
hope developer for next update dont make us disappointed

Reactions: Sguru007
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes