Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Is there anything new with Melinda in this update? I keep grinding her scenes and I'm not seeing anything new.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
why people so hate with NTR tags so much with fantasy game?
if u don't like just leave it dude.

if this game not interest anymore to u, then find another game with u like.... simple
A game being hijacked by an extremely divisive fetish and people being upset about it isn't that surprising. Why not make your own NTR game instead of injecting it into a game that wasn't about that at all?
NTR disgusts me even in a fantasy setting and I'm not alone. That being said, I may not like it but it's fine if others do.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
A game being hijacked by an extremely divisive fetish and people being upset about it isn't that surprising. Why not make your own NTR game instead of injecting it into a game that wasn't about that at all?
NTR disgusts me even in a fantasy setting and I'm not alone. That being said, I may not like it but it's fine if others do.
Dude, I'm tired of explaining this, others have already explained it, but these guys just don't mind reading and understanding the reason for the complaint.
They just tell us to play another game, it must be too lazy to read.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Dude, I'm tired of explaining this, others have already explained it, but these guys just don't mind reading and understanding the reason for the complaint.
Right. This game is obviously a harem game, NTR is the complete opposite of that. You can't have both.

It's like being a long-time patron to a restaurant, you like it because the other patrons are quiet and respectful. Then one day some hoodlums come in, start tearing up the place, blasting music and then they have the audacity to tell the patrons just to find somewhere else to eat.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
lol

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Right. This game is obviously a harem game, NTR is the complete opposite of that. You can't have both.

It's like being a long-time patron to a restaurant, you like it because the other patrons are quiet and respectful. Then one day some hoodlums come in, start tearing up the place, blasting music and then they have the audacity to tell the patrons just to find somewhere else to eat.
Or kick the fk out of them as I would :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jstain
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes