JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
SNC had told that the game would end between this update and the next (if I remember correctly). Well let's hope that the next one is a little bit longer, or a dignified ending is invented so as to move forward with the follow-up to Tangled Up (y)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This particular unfixed problem has been in the game for ages. Ironically, it's really easy to fix. Search the nav folder and you will find the misnamed clock file. Rename it as 'clock.png' and then restart the game...

May 13, 2018
Is FOTM 2 merely a continuation of FOTM? Or is it a rework/reboot/do-over?

I had been using cheats on relationship stats prior, but the linearity of the path prevented a lot of events from happening.
Hoping I can use cheats in 2 to play the whole way through from the beginning.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is FOTM 2 merely a continuation of FOTM? Or is it a rework/reboot/do-over?

I had been using cheats on relationship stats prior, but the linearity of the path prevented a lot of events from happening.
Hoping I can use cheats in 2 to play the whole way through from the beginning.
It's a continuation

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Havent played this since Jax the piece of shit was introduced with his shitty design and storyline, but I am happy SNC still has above 500 Patreons if only cause it pisses off Dokley whos butthurt the dev "course-corrected" and stopped using his lazy and fan-fiction cuck-route where Jax and his sister are amazing and their lives matter more than the main cast.

I hope this thread keeps going with him trying to crap on the dev with every one of his posts, just so people see how salty he is that SNC no longer uses his ideas ROFLMAO.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Just looked through some of the new stuff. He added a bit more, fleshing out the previous update basically. Still, the new sex scenes introduced are all very vanilla/standard. However, as we all know there's a crowd here that is angrily passionate about "vanilla" so this update is for them. I'll keep waiting a bit longer :)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes