Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
any new thing in this update? ive been playing it for 30 mins and nothing new
I made a comment about the same thing and it was never answered, so dunno. The changelog says there's new stuff but not what or for who. I grinded Melinda's scenes (she's the only one I care about) over and over trying to see if there's anything new and I saw nothing. The way this game handles scenes is terrible.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have a few questions and suggestions
#1 how is this missionary (see picture)
#2what exactly are the pills for?are they to prevent or help the pregnancy to happen?how do pregnancy points work?
i assume those are all intended for future updates?please explain whole process thanks
SUGGESTIONS:
would like to see mc blow his load into Lara pussy and have her bf see it (NOT before mc shoots his wad into her )
also and/or have a situation where mc fucks lara and bf sees and mc has option to keep fucking anyway
(uninterrupted of course)
also IF pregnancy comes available would like to be able to have sex all stages of pregnancy until close to the ending pregnancy
forgot to add that like to be able to knock lara up with my mc LOL please make this possible (psst christmas is coming !!!!)
 missionary??.png

Last edited:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
i have a few questions and suggestions
#1 how is this missionary (see picture)
#2what exactly are the pills for?are they to prevent or help the pregnancy to happen?how do pregnancy points work?
i assume those are all intended for future updates?please explain whole process thanks
SUGGESTIONS:
would like to see mc blow his load into Lara pussy and have her bf see it (NOT before mc shoots his wad into her )
also and/or have a situation where mc fucks lara and bf sees and mc has option to keep fucking anyway
(uninterrupted of course)
also IF pregnancy comes available would like to be able to have sex all stages of pregnancy until close to the ending pregnancy
View attachment 939736
Yeah that's cowgirl not missionary lol and the pills are boner bills.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Okay...what is this game even trying to do? If SNC doesn't want NTR in the game, great. If they do, also great. What isn't great is constantly setting up NTR and then abandoning it before anything happens. From what I can remember we've had:
Agreed. The old saying, "do it right or don't do it at all" comes to mind. Leave the switch in so folks can turn it off if they want, but if you're going to tease NTR fans down that path then do it with quality and thoroughness. If not, just stop.

Personally, as loathsome as I find the MC, I keep hoping to find a way to sabotage everything he does. Wearing a diaper would be a good start. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Coque Diem

Apr 13, 2020
would someone be so kind as to upload a link to mega for this game on Mac please ? greatly appreciate it thanks

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Android app failed to extract and install from all links.Who done port for Android O.S please fix it.My Phone Huawei Y7 2018 O.S Oreo 8.0.0

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes