evr

Apr 9, 2018
Really bad update, no one asked to go to Debbie's house, no story, too short, the fact that there's no grind doesn't make me appreciate the scenes I get, the scenes are really repetitive and unrealistic. This might be the worst update I've played and I'm not optimistic for the next ones if he keeps going like that, this is not worth the delay.
He should put the grind back, even though people were complaining about it, it was the reason why I personally loved the scenes with Melinda, it felt like you earned and deserved it but now it's just becoming like any average VN out here. Good luck.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Here is a spoiler of the original story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SNC really have no thought on this black sister model so ugly, i just finished the update can't be fuck doing other choices, is Irina the budget version of Melinda? what is this update about? can someone like Ahchi explain the depth of this update?

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Not wanting to start a war, but what does the developer want with this game?
He put NTR and threw it in the face of those who didn't like it,
tried to fix it later, but the damage was done,
made a new version and completely removed the NTR,
I never played that game again,
but with each update I download it to see how it's going,
I only see the images (unren),
and I will do it until this game is complete,
if in the end there is no more ntr,
I'll start this game from scratch, or at least try,
so in this version I come across this image,
a dream, imagination, or a preview of what is to come?
A possible NTR again?
if so, what does this developer want?
Will he fall into the illusion that will please everyone like that?
Assuming it’s a new NTR scene,
it's not time to decide
which side is he on?
As I said, I only saw the images, I didn’t see the context,
But as I only expect the worst from this developer,
that doubt remained in the air.
By the way, when will he be able to make less grainy images?
There are terrible ones, poorly lit, blurry and lifeless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Will he fall into the illusion that will please everyone like that?
9 out of 10 "developers" on F95 are actual consumers.
Then there is a point where they think "Hey I can do this as well"
and before they have installed their budget programms,
"Ren'py" instead of Unreal, Cryengine, Lumberyard , Visionaire Studio, GameMaker Studio or at least Unity Engine,
"Daz3D" instead of Poser .. or.. let me get exaggerate "3D Studio Max", "Maya", "Blender" or any other program where you need skill to do soemthing.
"gimp" instead of Photoshop,
notepad instead of ATOM, SublimeText or even PyCharm,
and before they have an Idea or a Story oder at least a simple Plot, they
will set up an Patreon account.

That should answer all your questions, why every game here is almost the same, with the same tags
and there are realy little varity. Some people have talent, some not.
If you search game without "Big Tits" you will probatly find 10 games here. These are the 10 devs that
really want to make a game instead of milking needy Gamers.
And thats, finally, is why all games have almost all tags. Rape and Loli are really an exception. Because thats
a minefield theme.. "Incest" on the other hand is more common then "vaginal" or "harem". Because ... people pay for it.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.
The first iteration of the ntr wasn't stoppable til an update later. So Ann blowing the guy isn't what it seems? Aside from a scene they forgot to stop including after advancing with her (her and the guy in the living room during the weekend party), it showed she was starting to have feelings for the MC (she gets upset when he basically tells her she's just another fling to him and nothing more), then later she's changes for no reason. That's a problem with being able to see older scenes still, continuity is in flux and confusing.

smvalentin

Feb 5, 2018
I hope this update is a joke even if it is a very bad joke. It has no head or tail. This is the update that people were waiting for ??? for this the PATREONS are donating ?? please I hope it really is a joke

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
To this day I try to understand the head of the patreons,
Not to mention that specific game, but I've seen games where the update was really crap, (not because it has NTR or something, but because it is really bad), so you go to patreon,
and the number of supporters increases, instead of decreasing.
There must be people who taste really bad.
it's decreasing, his all time high was 977 back in October, last month max 890, right now 824, can't even get back to 900+, i know you hate NTR but my Jax setup and stif-247 is till better than every thing he done after chapter II v2, probably v1 is the best of this chapter even he cut some of my scenes.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
what i thought about the ntr tag in this was the older woman's partner being cuckold but the mc too?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Every time I see this clusterfuck of a grindfest on the updates page, I get flabbergasted by the amount of likes. Especially reading comments and logs that clearly show it's also drip-feeding content on top of all the fuckery. They can't be all from the first few updates when it looked like an actual game. Different tastes I guess...

To this day I try to understand the head of the patreons,
Not to mention that specific game, but I've seen games where the update was really crap, (not because it has NTR or something, but because it is really bad), so you go to patreon,
and the number of supporters increases, instead of decreasing.
There must be people who taste really bad.
It's easy to understand really. For the same reason that Twitch is a goldmine for former camgirls and Onlyfans is thriving. There is a lot of disposable income in the first world. There are also a lot of very horny people in the first world. Extreme horniness and sensible use of disposable income are not two things that go well together. All it takes is a vague promise of future satisfaction and the $$$ start rolling.

Reactions: Boneprone

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
it's decreasing, his all time high was 977 back in October, last month max 890, right now 824, can't even get back to 900+, i know you hate NTR but my Jax setup and stif-247 is till better than every thing he done after chapter II v2, probably v1 is the best of this chapter even he cut some of my scenes.
I really hate NTR, but the problem is how it was put, and I think that was the biggest complaint here.
If a game has NTR from the beginning, or is in the tags that this NTR is planned for, as many devs do, me and most people who don't like it, we wouldn't play the game,
There would be no arguments or offenses,
Lewd Island did in this last update the same as this dev,
after years of normal play, romance and corruption,
throws in the face of fans a ntr.
Okay, it's preventable, but like me, many don't want to play a game like that, even though this part is preventable,
a simple warning on the first release saying that this tag is planned, would solve many problems.
When people who know that a game has NTR from the beginning, go to the page and complain, they are doing something stupid.
But when we create a certain kind of feeling for a game, we play for years, and the dev suddenly puts the thing we hate most, I think it's normal to be frustrated.
Anyway, I will continue to do what I said in a previous comment, I will see the images of each version, but something is telling me that there will be ntr again.
If I have, I will definitely quit that game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The first iteration of the ntr wasn't stoppable til an update later. So Ann blowing the guy isn't what it seems? Aside from a scene they forgot to stop including after advancing with her (her and the guy in the living room during the weekend party), it showed she was starting to have feelings for the MC (she gets upset when he basically tells her she's just another fling to him and nothing more), then later she's changes for no reason. That's a problem with being able to see older scenes still, continuity is in flux and confusing.
Ann.
Ann is Ann, She is a lot more complex than many player Think !
The meaning of her words often depend not only on when or where but How.
Some time the only clue is her face in the image while we read the dialog.
Beginning from the intro the story of Ann has always been contradictory .
So much so That I do not think it was a mistake.
Was it part of a planed storyline that was later abandoned ? (I think so)
Or when we talk to Ann ,We should be asking ourselves "which" Ann we are talking too.
Also
Please remember while the storyline may revolve around Daniel.
He IS an outsider try to fit into "Their" lives !

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes