dokley

Jan 9, 2019
FOTM II V3

View attachment 938325

Hello dear Patrons,

This version is a novel mode, easy scenes that don't depend on too many stats.

I decided to do it like that because there will be a "Holidays special" before the end of the month

I think most of you will like the idea of the "holidays special", there will be something for everyone :) I already started working on it, I will post scenes tomorrow.

As I said this update is easy, and you don't need high stats, except that you have to side once with Mia, and once with Irina. Also don't forget to give a good compliment to Adria, you want to get her pills.

On the other hand I think you will need to do lot of saves :) in order to see the different choices.

Tomorrow I will start rolling out the new tiers, there will be one to two tiers added and one tier deleted, I will post about it as well.
More girls added im not surprised, not a fan of VN unless the story is good, and SNC is not good at story telling and built up, he said "there will be something for everyone" is he saying bringing cuckold back? with some old characters that were already dead, the game is almost finish and there is no sign of the murder story, he won't be smiling anymore when his patreon continue to drop, it's doesn't matter new tier or not, his rep is going down because the stupid decisions he made.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Im asking umby if he or she play it alredy. Cuz im also waiting on here just like the rest of yall ehehe.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes