PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked
how boring, here is the maid again who gets fucked easy; Debbie will be fucked easy, same for Melinda BOREDOM And then there is always a lot of grain in the images. But when does this fucking plot evolve?

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
how boring, here is the maid again who gets fucked easy; Debbie will be fucked easy, same for Melinda BOREDOM And then there is always a lot of grain in the images. But when does this fucking plot evolve?
Here is a dm back in September before v2 came out, the dm was saying he and his dev friends decided not to use my ideas, and the file was not my second half of Lee NTR which he thought it was, it was just a chapter v1 aka v13 review which I flamed him cutting my scenes and adding other boring ideas without discussing with me, i only does these cuckold and stif-247 as a side story i did not interior his main murder story at all, for all of you saying was me and other pateron's fault but it's not he made the game a mess him self there is not one major big event for the murder story, all he does was unless teaser scenes, i will accept this if he put more scenes for the main story but all he does just more fucking with Melinda and random girls, i think he just making up excuses that he couldn't think anything creative, he felt unless that he couldn't get more involve with the game so he had to slowly cut down my ideas, even stopping the Lee's NTR, not a single chance i will work with him again(he said he still want to work with me in the future), unless he remake chapter 2 with my orginal ideas and getting benefit for me as well, well after all its his game if he want to ruin his own game that is his problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes