Dec 1, 2020
I have the fucking feeling that it will be fucking today, when I'm at fucking work and can't catch the fucking game, that's why I ask you, fucking pervs, to fucking say anything while fucking playing the game during the fucking dawn! You fucks!:LOL:
This DEV is like the fucking Daniel, cause he allways Fuck everything!:ROFLMAO:
Fuck! Did i said anything wrong?:confused::oops:

Last edited:

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
To unlock 7, you must keep going to the washin room and fuckin Melinda until uncle get suspicious; after that, go jogging several times with Melinda (not sure if needed, but I had all of the time the urine control thing bought) and after a few times you will go to a cabin. The second time in the cabin you'll get pic #7

I have many events that are not activated.
- The cabin is not activated when we go to run.
- The 1:00 p.m. event is not activated when you are going to ¿wash your hands? in the living room.
- It won't let me go when I'm in the pool with her friends and she comes with her new haircut (She tells me that I have more scenes to unlock) I do not know what to do now...
:_(
Thanks bro.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Is SNC waiting for his pateron to hit back to a high number before his release the update? last month he can't even reach back to 900, October was his all time high 977, now its max 890 i'm sure it will drop slowly as he keep these boring update going.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
The problem is that NTR content is toxic to many players by definition since it centers around rape and blackmail content by definition (yes it does, if not we are talking just cheating or cucking. NTR has a few other tropes and memes around it, to really make it NTR) and then also has the female chars enjoying it. Now if you can not see why that would be a problem for players in a harem like game in which they immerse and want to romance and have an affair with the main girls. Well that has to do with your empathic capabilities. :p

Stop asking for NTR in harem/LI centered games to be included later on plus tag games correctly and before it happens and you will see way less hate for the genre, since most players who hate it will stay away as soon as it is clear to them that is what dev wants to do with game from start. Adding it to the wrong kind of games like this one in update 0.11, is the best way to keep the genre hated though and create a shitstorm.
Ntr isn't centered around rape or blackmail though look up the definition

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ntr isn't centered around rape or blackmail though look up the definition
Well you have the decent definition in West to keep the American housewives' association out of your hair and you have those things that happen in every true NTR game where someone gets degraded into a willing sex toy for MC or NPC through the use of various forms of sexual abuse and blackmail. Now what should you trust, the pc definition or what is in every movie or game of the genre for about 40 years and yeah I know the definition of Netorare A according to anidDB? :p

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes