kazad73

Dec 6, 2020
Hello world, it's been for a case I discovered such a game. and that's really nice. When I began to play didn't know I had to count the weeks (at least to use a walkthrough I didn'know was available), and now I'm stucked in such a point I can't come out in any way. Approssimatively between the 22-28 weeks for what I can read following the walkthrough, but can't be more precise. Advices to go on? Thanks in advance.

leo1999

Mar 17, 2020
I wana start this game from v9 any of please tell me how i do that
or
any one can give me save until v9(week 24) its gona be great.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
I wana start this game from v9 any of please tell me how i do that
or
any one can give me save until v9(week 24) its gona be great.
Download V12--- It's the same as FOTM I. It's irrelevant if you play V9 or v12, the only diference is that V12 is complete!
Weeks don't mean nothing in this game! The only reason that Chemmy talks in weeks is to serve us as a guide on his walktrough!
For example, you are following the walktrough on week 24--you can do a pause in the walktrough---pass 60 weeks playing just to archieve points with the ladies---then return to walktrough and you don't even loose any event!
Wat does matters is the progression by characters!
When you got stuck and the dialogs don't match with the walktrough, try to pass one week exactly on the clock and see if then it matches!

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
Hello world, it's been for a case I discovered such a game. and that's really nice. When I began to play didn't know I had to count the weeks (at least to use a walkthrough I didn'know was available), and now I'm stucked in such a point I can't come out in any way. Approssimatively between the 22-28 weeks for what I can read following the walkthrough, but can't be more precise. Advices to go on? Thanks in advance.
Sometimes you think you're stuck, but you're not. You just got to keep playing, trying diferent choices or repeating the same choices till new options appear. This game it's a hell of a grindfest like few others but we feel compensated by the time of the first fuck with MELINDA! It worth it!
Just use ctrl key to pass trough it more fast!

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
update today?
I don't bet my ass on that! In fact, i don't bet anything on that! The ones who know SNC for long time, know that at least 1 week and a half after the first announcement! Because he has to change home so many times and this and that! With the money the patrons gave him, he must have 3 houses already!:ROFLMAO:
So he said 3 days more after the first announcement, make it 6 at least! If not, it's a MIRACLE!
I start to think that's a trick to make new patrons on the terming time for delivery!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: omkar99 and Maou25
Dec 1, 2020
Remove NTR tag, no have more ntr, this game are dead equal dmd
Yep, Daniel don't even fucked Melinda in the kitchen or in the barn, behind the bushes, on top of the cow, on the disco, and he don't even fucked his own mother because she is dead!
Don't you all get tired from this plot?
Maybe in this update he will fuck paul's ass too... I think he and William are the ones that left to fuck!:ROFLMAO:
Ok maybe fuck paul's ass it's too much but a blowjob from him has already been close!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Yep, Daniel don't even fucked Melinda in the kitchen or in the barn, behind the bushes, on top of the cow, on the disco, and he don't even fucked his own mother because she is dead!
Don't you all get tired from this plot?
Maybe in this update he will fuck paul's ass too... I think he and William are the ones that left to fuck!:ROFLMAO:
Ok maybe fuck paul's ass it's too much but a blowjob from him has already been close!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This time he will fuck flies in flight :p

Dec 1, 2020
There is a small complex at the end of Steward Rd and a large building where Lambert Rd meets Beach Rd,
I would choose the small complex, don't fancy being too near the beach.
Knock on his door and tell him to hurry, please!
Do you see a moving van in front of his house?:ROFLMAO:(y)

Last edited:

kazad73

Dec 6, 2020
Well, after 1 week of repeating the same things sounds weird to me that there's something I can find new.
For what I've understood, green labels must be followed, the purple ones no. So Melinda, at late night, has lay down on the sofa drunk with Daniel following all the 3 choices, but the result is always the same. In the Walkthrough, at the lunch time, I should have the option the wash my hand, but in my version no, I should have the option to go to Angy's pool but no.
And I don't know what to try more...

Dec 1, 2020
Well, after 1 week of repeating the same things sounds weird to me that there's something I can find new.
For what I've understood, green labels must be followed, the purple ones no. So Melinda, at late night, has lay down on the sofa drunk with Daniel following all the 3 choices, but the result is always the same. In the Walkthrough, at the lunch time, I should have the option the wash my hand, but in my version no, I should have the option to go to Angy's pool but no.
And I don't know what to try more...
SEARCH FOR 1 EVENT YOU'RE MISSING! It can be with one of the girls, or someone else! It can be also something you have to buy, like the whisky for william!
If you already have the whiskey, at 1pm go to the living room before you go to lunch with the ladies, and give whiskey to william. Then go to the lunch!
Try every girl and every choices again! Try the purple ones too!
Do you know how to use the saves? If you know, use those! try the first ones first and go by yourself from there!
If you don't, see my post
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-v2-0-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-4684225

Last edited:

kazad73

Dec 6, 2020
Thanks man, I use Bluestacks on my Mac where the game is in the Android version, while these saves are for Win only I guess.
You're right, ever bought the Whiskey for William but every time I go to the market can't find such an option. I'll try going to the living room before lunch, maybe I bought it and I can't remember :D

Dec 1, 2020
Thanks man, I use Bluestacks on my Mac where the game is in the Android version, while these saves are for Win only I guess.
You're right, ever bought the Whiskey for William but every time I go to the market can't find such an option. I'll try going to the living room before lunch, maybe I bought it and I can't remember :D
Can't help you with Mac, friend, i'm sorry! Maybe someone here is going to help you...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Go to kitchen at 13:00 , should be new option on bottom "Make an excuse/ wash hands"

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes