Dec 1, 2020
how to use saves please help me with this?(in v12)
To be able to use other people's saves, proceed as follows:
Go to the file explorer and type on top
C:\Users\**********\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
the ******* is your username. There, you will find all the folders of the renpy games that you have already installed and that you still have or have already deleted on the PC.
Look for the title of the game, in this case "Foot of the mountains" only, which is version 12. Then copy the saves there, but be careful, to not delete your own saves you will have to rename the files you want to copy. Then open the game and look for the saves within the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: leo1999

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Guys! How does a Foot of the Mountains prequel with Melinda as the Main Character sound? After this game finishes of course. The Dev could go into Melinda’s relationship with her sister and other men before she got married and “changed”.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Guys! How does a Foot of the Mountains prequel with Melinda as the Main Character sound? After this game finishes of course. The Dev could go into Melinda’s relationship with her sister and other men before she got married and “changed”.
I already thought of that but doing future FOTM with new MC and do past Melinda last as trilogy, it lose the excitement if Melinda is the MC because most of the player base is male, SNC ruined my Lee Kum and I hope his pateron will go down, all your ideas have no dialogues and details, some of the people already read my first half of Lee and they said if SNC follow 80% the my story the game can still continue, even SNC want to do NTR on his new FOTM game he don't know how to do it and built up and introduce new characters, look at his recent version girls came out of nowhere, sorry dude you don't have it in you, art can't be forced

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
I already thought of that but doing future FOTM with new MC and do past Melinda last as trilogy, it lose the excitement if Melinda is the MC because most of the player base is male, SNC ruined my Lee Kum and I hope his pateron will go down, all your ideas have no dialogues and details, some of the people already read my first half of Lee and they said if SNC follow 80% the my story the game can still continue, even SNC want to do NTR on his new FOTM game he don't know how to do it and built up and introduce new characters, look at his recent version girls came out of nowhere, sorry dude you don't have it in you, art can't be forced
If it were up to you. Would you have kept Jax alive? If so would you have continued the NTR route? Because those were hot af

Reactions: Terminatorgames
Dec 1, 2020
Dokley, dude, just like you, I would also prefer the game to have an optional sexual aspect of Melinda's reverie, in addition to JAX!
But in my opinion, what ruined this game and made it the mess it is in today, was the fact that SNC followed the scripts recommended by other people, including you!
If some Patrons asked for NTR or RAPE or intercourse with other characters, then should made it optional from the beginning and according to his head, not following advice from others!
Regarding new female characters, none are of interest to me, just use ctrl to pass on these insignificant scenes. It looks like this game is doomed to that!
Regarding the best sex scenes in the game, it seems to me that nobody can deny that the JAX scenes are among the best animations made by SNC in this game!
Perhaps the game would become more interesting, if SNC created an incest Path between william and Rhonda! I would like him to focus more on the initial characters and the relationship between them instead of inserting 5 new girls with each update for Daniel's snot to infuse the cucumber, with that air of constipation and sickness!!
The only reason this game still exists is only for MELINDA, the rest is straw!

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
Judging by the latest update, the author did not really bother creating animations,although the update has a lot of interesting stories for this..I understand that this is difficult and time-consuming,but nevertheless, with this quality of graphics, the lack of animations is a very big minus..:(
The problem with the SNC is that he doesn't know how to make animations!
The ones he has in the game, all of them are part of Packs of animations already conceived and ready to use. In fact, there are few DEVS that animate by themselves!
And about what you said, yes, you're absolutely right! In certain recent scenes that called for serious animation, he jabs with two renders that you can't even see the sexual parts.
Glad to see that you and Gumarijus are still here! Most of the old guardians are gone!
Who am i? I can't tell you! What happened with ONLYONEMORE and Abhai?

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The problem with the SNC is that he doesn't know how to make animations!
The ones he has in the game, all of them are part of Packs of animations already conceived and ready to use. In fact, there are few DEVS that animate by themselves!
And about what you said, yes, you're absolutely right! In certain recent scenes that called for serious animation, he jabs with two renders that you can't even see the sexual parts.
Glad to see that you and Gumarijus are still here! Most of the old guardians are gone!
Who am i? I can't tell you! What happened with ONLYONEMORE and Abhai?
We are becoming less and less, I come here more out of habit, hoping to see the spirit of the old game in new updates.It seems to be the past..((ONLY long not seen, and ABHAI here, sometimes read his posts not only here but also on other forums games, as always helps guys..)In short, everything is different now!..((

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
We are becoming less and less, I come here more out of habit, hoping to see the spirit of the old game in new updates.It seems to be the past..((ONLY long not seen, and ABHAI here, sometimes read his posts not only here but also on other forums games, as always helps guys..)In short, everything is different now!..((
You are absolutely right dear friend, the game has lost its charm.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes