rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Don't get where I'm going wrong on the walkthrough. Week 22 day 5, says @ 13:00 I should be getting the wash my hands option, doesn't happen. Followed the walkthrough step by step. Anyone else have this issue?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Don't get where I'm going wrong on the walkthrough. Week 22 day 5, says @ 13:00 I should be getting the wash my hands option, doesn't happen. Followed the walkthrough step by step. Anyone else have this issue?
Please use the walkthrough as a GUIDE only . Due to later updates some of the timing is a wee bit off.
Just keep trying, you should get the option after a few more days.

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
Ok, so is it advised to follow along with the walkthrough and skip those options, or to repeat the days until you get the choice and then continue using WT as a guide.

Thanks for the reply.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok, so is it advised to follow along with the walkthrough and skip those options, or to repeat the days until you get the choice and then continue using WT as a guide.

Thanks for the reply.
Just keep playing. The option should trigger in a few days.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Had the same problem. Save things like that and do them again the next day. It will eventually show up.

Dec 1, 2020
ONE way to solve walktrough incompatibility is to pass time to the end of the day, all the week til the same day and hour that you were before! You don't loose anything and you can see your problem solved! I did it with Chemmy's walktrough and it solved my incompatibility issues.
What i mean is, pass time till you are precisely one week after!

Last edited:
Reactions: rlreddit86

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
ONE way to solve walktrough incompatibility is to pass time to the end of the day, all the week til the same day and hour that you were before! You don't loose anything and you can see your problem solved! I did it with Chemmy's walktrough and it solved my incompatibility issues.
What i mean is, pass time till you are precisely one week after!
Yea I ended up doing something like that. I wasn't aware the game didn't really have a hard cap on it like most do and you can keep going.

Also, whats different about fotm2? Is it just like v13? Sorry if these are dumb questions but I'm new to these games and all.

Dec 1, 2020
Yea I ended up doing something like that. I wasn't aware the game didn't really have a hard cap on it like most do and you can keep going.

Also, whats different about fotm2? Is it just like v13? Sorry if these are dumb questions but I'm new to these games and all.
FOTM 2 is the continuation of v13 and is also a mix of v13 with the special standalone ! Supposed to be a bit less grind

heellsjoel

May 3, 2019
In order for the option to wash your hands to appear you must comfort Cynthia every morning that will automatically open the events!

heellsjoel

May 3, 2019
another thing you should do before going to the kitchen at # 1:00 pm is to go to the living room and talk to William!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is v13 at the end of 1? I thought 1 ended with v12?
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II V2.0 Fixed". {"Chapter II"}.
(includes[V1.0]" a.k.a. (V13))

(c) Follows on from (a) with a gap between, in which William will enter hospital for an operation on his arm.
He is still in the hospital at the start of (c)

Reactions: Terminatorgames

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Can someone tell me true ending of v12?

Still missing some point since i finish v12 with all galleries and i start fotm 2.

How to end fotm 1?
Whats wrong with williams arm?

Dec 1, 2020

Still missing some point since i finish v12 with all galleries and i start fotm 2.

How to end fotm 1?
I suppose if you already have gallery 7 complete, you must be missing some simple event to get this message.
FOTM V12 end.JPG
About william's arm, I also only know that he was subjected to a surgery, perhaps because he fell!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

How to end fotm 1?
There is NO end point to V12, Once you uncovered all the Gallery images and seen al the scenes that's it !
Start playing FOTM II.

As for William's arm ? Don't know why he needs an op

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes