KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi
Love the game. Please advise the next update release date. Also advise if there is any option to see melinda full pregnant with belly & pregnancy sex as well. THANKS

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
Nov 6, 2020
The developer has announced that it will release a new update by December 5 ,Version 3 will be updated faster than previous versions. I hope the gaps between the updates will be reduced

Last edited:

leokratos17

Oct 8, 2018
Melinda should not get pregnant
if she gets pregnantm, all girls i had sex would be too, i dont like pregnancy in all cases, only if its like final episode or chapter to end a history, even tho besides the game has many paths to doo a much grinding, cynthia got me, and i felt very bad after seing some scenes of her, luckly we have option o choice another scenes

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello i need help i can't play the latest version of the games there is always an error with the chyntia vent it comes back to the main menu i don't understand !!! thank you for your help in advance

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
hello i need help i can't play the latest version of the games there is always an error with the chyntia vent it comes back to the main menu i don't understand !!! thank you for your help in advance
Sounds like you have "FOTM II V2" latest version is "FOTM II V2 Fixed".
i found some one upload the fix version but i am not sure its true or not i didn't check about, if someone is ready to download it here :
here : about the mega : Mega

like i said i am not sure !

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes