Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Posted 38 mins ago on SNC's Patreon page

It's almost ready, just a couple of hours, I'm redoing scenes, so many final scenes were grainy because of GPU driver wasn't updated ‍♀ Sorry guys

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
FOTM II V3

FOTM_II_V3.jpg

Hello dear Patrons,

This version is a novel mode, easy scenes that don't depend on too many stats.

I decided to do it like that because there will be a "Holidays special" before the end of the month

I think most of you will like the idea of the "holidays special", there will be something for everyone :) I already started working on it, I will post scenes tomorrow.

As I said this update is easy, and you don't need high stats, except that you have to side once with Mia, and once with Irina. Also don't forget to give a good compliment to Adria, you want to get her pills.

On the other hand I think you will need to do lot of saves :) in order to see the different choices.

Tomorrow I will start rolling out the new tiers, there will be one to two tiers added and one tier deleted, I will post about it as well.

Last edited:

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018
View attachment 938325

Hello dear Patrons,

This version is a novel mode, easy scenes that don't depend on too many stats.

I decided to do it like that because there will be a "Holidays special" before the end of the month

I think most of you will like the idea of the "holidays special", there will be something for everyone :) I already started working on it, I will post scenes tomorrow.

As I said this update is easy, and you don't need high stats, except that you have to side once with Mia, and once with Irina. Also don't forget to give a good compliment to Adria, you want to get her pills.

On the other hand I think you will need to do lot of saves :) in order to see the different choices.

Tomorrow I will start rolling out the new tiers, there will be one to two tiers added and one tier deleted, I will post about it as well.
Didn't he upload the new version?

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, you are right! It reached max when he introduced the JAX scene to the game, despite the endless cries from the staff here in the forum, against NTR.
He has to decide between pleasing the patrons (better for his pocket), or pleasing those who play without paying ( Me included although I am in favor of Melinda to fuck other characters, even without Daniel knowing, because that way it was no longer "NTR") and no NTR, no cries. It seems the problem is the word NTR.
Why?
I have a question for those who speak out against NTR:
You ignited an argument when JAX raped/blackmailed MELINDA, but you don't speak out now when Melinda's sister sucks her asshole in front of Daniel. For the contrary, everyone is excited even when Ann sucks on her nipples, or lick her pussy, IN FRONT OF DANIEL!
Isn't that NTR from Daniel's point of view?
Or is just NTR when a big bad black beast fills her needing hole and gives her pleasure! Or when a Asian guy get's closer??!
You have to be consistent in your justifications ...
I don't like lesbian sex also because as you have said is the same as NTR except with a woman instead of a man , I prefer harems where the center of attention and love is the MC , and better than that I prefer games with multiple routes where we can choose a romantic and loving ending with each girl specially milfs.

Reactions: Goblin-Vasy
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes