mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Wait that's it? We don't get to have sex with the maid or Debbie? Talk about a downer, that Mick asshole made me uncomfortable. I was hoping to fuck Debbie to at least piss him off but it least I got fuck Melinda on a bed.. oops, no it was on a random floor again.
you can have sex with the maid not sure with debbie though

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
it has been asked already a couple of times but so far no answer: what do the pills do for the final scene of V10, I can see no difference?
The drugs make no difference at all in the final scene. What makes a difference is the lube you get at the beginning when you don't follow Melinda to church but go to the doctor. The difference is that Melinda, without the lube, interrupts the anal scene and frowns because she feels a lot of pain.
For those like me who would like to see Melinda's asshole fucked hard and in pain, here is an appetizer. Too bad DEV didn't explore the scene anymore and it ends here.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
Not at all Rhonda is ugly in fact she has a very pretty face, much better than her sister Ann, she is also the woman with the best nature for me much better than Melinda or Ann just has an overweight problem and about that the developer said some time ago during the development of the v9 that in v10 Rhonda will lose weight it is clear that this will not happen in this version but in the next one it may be that since we will return to the Descotaux residence.
Nah Ann is way more lovely than Rhonda

• Love
Reactions: jackkane

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
My opinion is that Rhonda is more natural and real than this And doll with a hole..with 3 holes..selling them for money..UGH!)):)

...However, what her role in the scenes at night with the father is another question..:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe77

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have a few queries:

1) how do you buy the dress for Ann
2) the hint says "Rhonda saw you masturbating, try one more time" I keep trying it but nothing seems to happen.
3) I keep getting messages saying that his inhibitions are too high. How do you lower it?

update: solved 1 and 2
The meaning of those phrases in author game management is to do it many many many many times (y)

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The truth is that I prefer Rhonda, for me her face is much prettier and she improves much more without her glasses, she is tender, affectionate and in general a good person. On the contrary Ann seems to move mainly for money and their interests, although I do not deny that she really has a good relationship with Daniel but she knows how to take advantage of him.

Possibly in the next version (v11) Rhonda loses weight and looks much better than Ann.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have a question addressed to DAZ 3D creators or experts.
After we have purchased the character packs (GENESIS 8 for example) and installed, can we change the physical aspects of a character or are there limits?
And can this change be made through DAZ 3D only or is it necessary to use an add-on?
Well if you read on the site, the morphing is one of the characteristics of the genesis 8 platform. As regards the FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, the site instead speaks specifically of the use of a plug-in (PowerPose)

Reactions: Terminatorgames

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
it's not Rhonda's inhibitions its the MC (according to the dialogue boxes)
when you do the scene in the living room with the ladder I keep getting "Fuck this I need to lower my inhibitions" and a similar message at the lake which also mentions a BJ at the swings which I can't seem to trigger.

I successfully pranked Melinda but now William is closing the chicken coop so I can't collect my reward from Ann - solved it

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
So if i just want to make her fingers longer or to loose one finger for example i can do it in DAZ?
Okay, I was thinking of something more complicated. Normally the 3D models that provide an animation or a possibility of modifying the "position", like human figures, always have an internal skeleton that allows their molding in a "simple" way. You just need to change the position of one of those bones (for example the point that connects the phalanges of the hand to each other) and by moving it you get what you want.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
just now
V10 Complete Holidays Episode
As planned, V11 will return to the usual home environment (Just like V9.9)
No more stand-alone episodes, lesson learned.
What's in:
Short lesbian scenes (Not Melinda and Debbie)
2 scenes for Melinda and Daniel

MAC

PC

Android phones

chrome books

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes