Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
For those still a little shocked by the v10. Unlike other games that have made Christmas or Halloween versions separate entirely, this will then be integrated into the true story. Chronologically speaking, the events of the Christmas version are after v9.9, so it is called v10. From v11 it starts again with the complete story that will also include v10 inside :cool:
I wonder if the Christmas version saves will be reflected on the save page in version 11, or will they have to be integrated?:unsure:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I wonder if the Christmas version saves will be reflected on the save page in version 11, or will they have to be integrated?:unsure:
Good question. I would say no. If you look at the statistics there are only 3 characters and Melinda starts from 500 generic points, so I would say that everything had ended here. If it is true that this episode ends with about an hour of real play (I read it in the previous posts), it will not be a great loss to start again in v11 from the departure for the holidays. Then consider that many things have not been implemented even in this version, so everything will be replayed in the next with more content.

Reactions: TempTitle and Tikky

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
ALL I WANT IN V11 IS --

1) sex scene with Melinda
2) sex scene with Melinda in William's room
3) sex scene with Melinda in barn
4) sex scene with Melinda in daniel's room
5) sex scene with Melinda and Linda
6) sex scene with Melinda in tennis court
7) sex scene with Melinda while jogging
8) sex scene with the New MAID
i'm just guessing,,but i think you might really want to fuck Mel,,a lot!!!! cool,me too,lol..i'd like a 3some with her and Rhonda,,luv the thickness..

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
ALL I WANT IN V11 IS --

1) sex scene with Melinda
2) sex scene with Melinda in William's room
3) sex scene with Melinda in barn
4) sex scene with Melinda in daniel's room
5) sex scene with Melinda and Linda
6) sex scene with Melinda in tennis court
7) sex scene with Melinda while jogging
8) sex scene with the New MAID
I think that is the wish of all my friend.

Reactions: tempdeath

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
yes, but its only the very short holiday standalone, not the full game
that is all from V10(christmas) you have first part in december and now the rest ! this is shit not V10 real game is V9.9 and we see for the future updates !!!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
There was actually a lot more content in v10 than I originally thought. Especially with the sleeping pills. Can't wait for the story to continue.

Reactions: TempTitle

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I have a few queries:

1) how do you buy the dress for Ann
2) the hint says "Rhonda saw you masturbating, try one more time" I keep trying it but nothing seems to happen.
3) I keep getting messages saying that his inhibitions are too high. How do you lower it?

update: solved 1 and 2

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I have a few queries:

1) how do you buy the dress for Ann
2) the hint says "Rhonda saw you masturbating, try one more time" I keep trying it but nothing seems to happen.
3) I keep getting messages saying that his inhibitions are too high. How do you lower it?
1 Haven't done it in a while, but iirc, the first time you buy the dress it's on the way to or from helping Brenda (I think) somewhere around midday. You'll have 2 or 3 options, and have to pick the right one for Ann; also, you'll need to have enough money for it.

3 The main interaction with Rhonda that lower her inhibitions are in the morning when she's cleaning the living room, chat her up, one or both of the dialogue trees lower them a bit; they re-raise by a small amount every day, so you'll need to go for every interaction you have together in a day to lower it to a point where it can be kept low when progressing other routes.

If you're not meaning Rhonda, I don't know who you're meaning.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
it has been asked already a couple of times but so far no answer: what do the pills do for the final scene of V10, I can see no difference?

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
1 Haven't done it in a while, but iirc, the first time you buy the dress it's on the way to or from helping Brenda (I think) somewhere around midday. You'll have 2 or 3 options, and have to pick the right one for Ann; also, you'll need to have enough money for it.

3 The main interaction with Rhonda that lower her inhibitions are in the morning when she's cleaning the living room, chat her up, one or both of the dialogue trees lower them a bit; they re-raise by a small amount every day, so you'll need to go for every interaction you have together in a day to lower it to a point where it can be kept low when progressing other routes.

If you're not meaning Rhonda, I don't know who you're meaning.
it's not Rhonda's inhibitions its the MC (according to the dialogue boxes)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
it has been asked already a couple of times but so far no answer: what do the pills do for the final scene of V10, I can see no difference?
The pills give you the ability to see different scenes/scenarios of the 3 ladies. Every night, just go to sleep and go to Debbie's room to get pills. Use them multiple times on Debbie, Melinda and Adria.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes