Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is it possible to not share the girls with nick or other and still continue with the story or it is necessary to unlock all scene in the gallery...? because i hate ntr without using cheat
I have no idea, I've already heard that all other girls/women are just side booty and the only real love interest is the chubby girl with glasses, that already is discouraging, let alone sharing and NTR xD

Reactions: blablubiblub

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yes, i play it. what a silly update and this takes ages ? i guess the game is going bad and bader with every update
I don't mind some grinding, but it seems to be getting worst, on top of that you need to grind multiple events to get 1 event to trigger

Reactions: Likeu80

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
what linda i dont get it, im new on this game, and the hint v10 say go to lind before start game, and i dont know who is linda.
v10 is a holiday standalone, it's not the main game, for the main game, you will need to download v9.9

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
what linda i dont get it, im new on this game, and the hint v10 say go to lind before start game, and i dont know who is linda.
Linda is the doctor , the blonde woman

Don't go to church in the beginning and Linda is the last icon the blonde woman

Last edited:
Reactions: TempTitle

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is not real. This guy is hypnotized and is fucking his wife thinking she is Melinda.
And with this anyone who thought that Melinda was going to get stolen from Daniel can now put their worries to rest. Looks like so far the only stealing (if you can call it stealing) that isn't done by the main male will be what we saw at the end of the previous update.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
My v10 holiday standalone WT is up

why a standalone ? the teaser show differents scenes as on this holiday gimmick ? when the full v10 comes out ?
V10 was release last month but it didn't have all content, i think it was last month, i know it was release before with missing content as a christmas standalone, then again as a finish standalone, for the main game, not sure when that is coming out

it was just one of them holiday special things that some devs do, where don't don't add it into the main game, they make it as a standalone

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
then how come it is called "version 10"? If it is a standalone episode? :unsure: now i'm confused lol
Because it wasn't put to its own thread like most other standalones do. Also it seems as though it's more a preview-drop for what's coming up in v10 which was meant to come out around Christmas but some amount of balls was dropped on scheduling and past a certain point, "might as well chuck this up there."

However, that is why 9.9 and v10 (Holiday Standalone) are listed separately in the OP.

any way to force them to both be there? iv gone to the pool at all hours and only once have they both popped up there for swimming and tanning.
Saw someone else answer it, but there are hotspots in the 'pool' area for Morning and Noon times; far left allows for peeping in the bathroom (like Daniel keeps figuring there should be some way to do when he notices someone's using it already), most of the rest of the image allows for;
(Morning) finding Melinda and doing varying amounts of yoga with her, and
(Noon) Pool time with Debbie and Melinda. Saw someone mention that they could only ever find one or the other out there, and I personally haven't pulled that off, so probably more scenes in that direction.

Saw someone else answer this as well; so long as you are playing the standalone version, in the first options, make an excuse to Melinda to not go to church. You'll be redirected to a room screen, with a row of options at the bottom of the screen. The one all the way to the right that looks like a blonde woman's face is Linda.

why a standalone ? the teaser show differents scenes as on this holiday gimmick ? when the full v10 comes out ?
Probably standalone because it's introducing 3 new characters but not much else and it was figured that it would "not go over well" to make people download the full girth of the game to get access to characters and scenarios that don't involve most of the rest of 9.9 and before.

For me, personally, between annoyed and weirded out that Melinda starts capped at 500. Sure, it's fine and dandy that no grind has to be redone for her specifically to get into her pants (and really, kind of confused what the shit people are on about there being "another grind" when... there isn't?), and I find it neat that Debbie's scheming seems subject to how we're supposed to do things (in that she has to keep trying to get into MC's pants on repeat events) as opposed to I dunno repeatedly making forced attempts over the course of a single day (which might seem weird given she's supposed to be led to believe he's gay).

That said, her being capped at 500 seems a bit odd because in my possibly-busted save for 9.9 everyone's near an even thousand and stuff doesn't seem to have progressed to where it 'should' be (based on the walkthrough). Wanting to suggest that maybe making everything need to repeat so much with the slightest progress each round might break how it's supposed to work. Just throwin that out there.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes