Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Big Brother: Another Story - I advise you to play and preview a way to grind. The same scene, but a different pose, a different character dress does not tire the player.
Day time in the morning, noon and night is unused time.

Ps. I was at Linda - I got a lube - when I had the opportunity to use it with Melinda, I received a ticket to Linda. thx

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I love the art, but this is too true aswell. We need more linear story that doesnt keep looping. It doesnt feel rewarding at all, but more of you found the strand you need to move on for a tiny advance.
The linearity of the plot implies the development of the scenario, and this is too difficult for the developer, it is easier to saturate the plot with repeated events with the only correct decision in the choice, which is the trigger for moving to the next event..That is, to compensate for the scarcity of the plot, filling the empty space with repetitions.

Lashabi

Nov 7, 2018
ALL I WANT IN V11 IS --

1) sex scene with Melinda
2) sex scene with Melinda in William's room
3) sex scene with Melinda in barn
4) sex scene with Melinda in daniel's room
5) sex scene with Melinda and Linda
6) sex scene with Melinda in tennis court
7) sex scene with Melinda while jogging
8) sex scene with the New MAID

macca1708

Apr 1, 2018
Hi Everyone, I am very new to this game, playing 9.9 but I cannot seem to move on from this scene as my next click takes me back to the menu, is this a bug or if there anything I can do? Any help is appreciated, thank you

Last edited:

gorch

Sep 10, 2018
This is all about skipping the same scene for 30 times so you would unlock another scene to skip 30 times....

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
You get told about 'hotspots' when you choose 'sleep' at night, before going to the balcony.

BUT NOT when you go to the pool - you have options to get a second pool image and then click either to see the bathroom OR to go to a sunbathing area on the right - I played pretty much right through without finding the two Milfs on their sun loungers!

Great game 'continuity'
:mad:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes