over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2020-1-24
Game Updated: 2020-1-23
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 10
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

v10 (Holiday Standalone)
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks): - - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

v9.9

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac(v9beta): - - -

Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda in v9beta
for MAC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your Content/resources/autorun/game folder)

Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks)(v9beta): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Save and Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE 2 - Cheat Menu Mod -
Thanks to christopher thompson for the links! Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
confused got thru a lot but scene with mel on ladder grope,then bathroom take jeans off to wash,then goes straight to menu page? WTH.

mcgyver63

May 28, 2017
Bad update, very errors, I think forced for the time ,spend next update ,this a big error for this saga......................................

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
no animations, decent stand alone but expected more. you would expect the more the devs do it, the better they get and the quality gets better, has plateaued for a while now. his design of the characters is on point, if it was done "The visit" style i think it would improve the game allot, i like the sandboxing and i also hate it... Vn style may take away from the game... not sure but i like the sandbox and i also hate it. my main save game is so buggy cant be bothered starting again.

• Love
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
no animations, decent stand alone but expected more. you would expect the more the devs do it, the better they get and the quality gets better, has plateaued for a while now. his design of the characters is on point, if it was done "The visit" style i think it would improve the game allot, i like the sandboxing and i also hate it... Vn style may take away from the game... not sure but i like the sandbox and i also hate it. my main save game is so buggy cant be bothered starting again.
Was gonna ask if this is animated. Still images are shite once you've seen good animations. Its like a step backwards, or in this case a major waste of time.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the look out. I would had waited for some days. I didn't even know it was a holiday special until I read more. I guess I was being lazy and it was called v10 so you know... lol

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Well that was disappointing. Even less clues of what to do, and the pics are very grainy.
Also, christmas episode a month late and still feels rushed.

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
"Make sure you visit Linda at the start of the game, you're going to need lube and pills for the final scenes" i donwloaded the hints and the first hint is that one, i play and i try but i dont find any girl call linda in the star game.

Maemae

Jan 3, 2020
I used to really like this game but tired of the horrendous circular jerk to find that elusive trigger to finally enjoy some new naughty bits! :rolleyes: Don't know how much longer I can hang on? :unsure:
I love the art, but this is too true aswell. We need more linear story that doesnt keep looping. It doesnt feel rewarding at all, but more of you found the strand you need to move on for a tiny advance.

Reactions: Boneprone

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i was waiting for melinda's content the whole time to find her finally kind of begging mc for fuck "with his manupilation and everything" i was hopping for femdom act from her :(

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes