Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i havent put my dingaling between the buns yet does any sex happens at all or the tags are misleading :WaitWhat: WHERE THE ACTION

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019
Anyone knows why i keep getting "YOU'RE MISSING SOMETHING" when getting the 3 special drinks and after asking Melinda if she want to go out at night??

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
His patrons needs to put their foot down and demand him to sort out the flow: it's going somewhere for sure but it passes through some byzantine mazes before getting there.
I was a patron since almost beginning of Tangled up, and i'm glad i jumped that ship a few months ago xD

Reactions: Profound_Madman

gubl

May 31, 2018
Well... let’s move on with this update, and give developer some break. We all wanted to enjoy our time during holiday. Yes, he slacked with what we see as product of two months, but I guess most of us did pretty much same, so let’s not be so rigorous. I believe it is temporary, and he/she will get it right in next update.

Dev is good is in rendering emotions and expressive poses, and don’t shy away rendering extra routine images elaborating emotions, to my view this really helps with very poor narrative, and at least get job done delivering story progression.

But, I agree that pace of story seem stagnated, and more like on its own devices driven by patron fetishes, which blends it into soap opera at the moment :)

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
as twisted as that love is especially now that ive seen all the hints of her being behind the parents murder. I like that despite how twisted she is Melinda still has moments where she shows Daniel genuine care and affection in both the maternal & romantic sense

gubl

May 31, 2018
Anyone knows why i keep getting "YOU'RE MISSING SOMETHING" when getting the 3 special drinks and after asking Melinda if she want to go out at night??
You have to get bj scene from Aria, where she reveal a gazebo place to you. Once you reveal that place you go to fuck with Melinda at that place when Mick and Debbie occupy your bedroom.

gubl

May 31, 2018
should we use the saves from v9.9, or we play like a new game?
This is standalone release. That is why it’s smaller than 9.9 and It’s saves are incompatible.

I read devs message, that v11 will incorporate all v9.9 plus V10 as new location, and I guess some new content for V11 (Melinda promises that they will catch up on their fuck fest once are back to home). Also, some speculation on three some with Melinda, I guess dev, is breaking bad with that move :)

Last edited:

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019
You have to get bj scene from Aria, where she reveal a gazebo place to you. Once you reveal that place you go to fuck with Melinda at that place when Mick and Debbie occupy your bedroom.
Thanks!! How many relationship points needed with Adria to get to that point?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I have the impression that this developer lost the thread, he is totally lost and without ideas.
this update has no connection whatsoever, totally random, and has been wearing out, has no more animations, and when it does, they are pretty rough.
He suggested that he would have sex with Melinda's sister, but he didn't, the scene with the maid was rough.
I do not know that this update will have an impact.
As for the main story, I think it's getting massive, in my opinion, I think the developer should do two or three more updates and end the game, before it decays further, and ends up losing supporters and fans.
The feeling that instead of good cognac, we were offered alcohol mixed with strong sweet tea,and they assure us that this is the same drink.!!((

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No, no sex with Debbie, she still believes that Daniel is gay. I guess Dannie should thank himself, eating shit saying that to Melinda once :)
At this point she is most likely the only female who is falling for that shit. But at the same time if Melinda is still falling for this...

gubl

May 31, 2018
At this point she is most likely the only female who is falling for that shit. But at the same time if Melinda is still falling for this...
Well, I guess shel likes to use that excuse to “repel” other females from Daniel, Though with no much success as we can see. I guess it was pivotal move by Daniel, like, let’s loose battle but win the war! :)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
with special drinks you need sleeping pills ! to get them night go to sleep and click left on the window you go to aunt room and find pills there but sometimes there are uncle and aunt sleeping and you can`t enter ! for second part you have answer !

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Well... let’s move on with this update, and give developer some break. We all wanted to enjoy our time during holiday. Yes, he slacked with what we see as product of two months, but I guess most of us did pretty much same, so let’s not be so rigorous. I believe it is temporary, and he/she will get it right in next update.

Dev is good is in rendering emotions and expressive poses, and don’t shy away rendering extra routine images elaborating emotions, to my view this really helps with very poor narrative, and at least get job done delivering story progression.

But, I agree that pace of story seem stagnated, and more like on its own devices driven by patron fetishes, which blends it into soap opera at the moment :)
I have to give you the reason in that of the facial expressions the dev makes them great it shows what the character is thinking at that moment and in the case of Melinda in sex it shows that he is enjoying Daniel and is addicted to his "thing".

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well, I guess shel likes to use that excuse to “repel” other females from Daniel, Though with no much success as we can see. I guess it was pivotal move by Daniel, like, let’s loose battle but win the war! :)
It fails to repel most the others because at that point Daniel had already slid his sword into several of the sheaths that already within the town. Rhonda, Ann, Barbara, Linda, Etc. In fact at that point when Ann mentioned this the only person in town who wasn't getting Daniel's sword was Melinda herself.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes