gubl

May 31, 2018
There are full sex scene with Melinda when they go to some shed/gazebo after Mike goes with Debbie in their bedroom.
About 500 images were added since December release, total is about 1100.
It does not seem much grindy, I guess cause of standalone release.
Also, anal scene has extended version, but you have to visit Linda at the begging instead of going to mass with Melinda. After anal scene with Linda you get lube and strong peel, then when you grind it all way to Christmas anal scene you will have extended version (no animation though, like in Linda’s scene)

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
There are full sex scene with Melinda when they go to some shed/gazebo after Mike goes with Debbie in their bedroom.
About 500 images were added since December release, total is about 1100.
It does not seem much grindy, I guess cause of standalone release.
Also, anal scene has extended version, but you have to visit Linda at the begging instead of going to mass with Melinda. After anal scene with Linda you get lube and strong peel, then when you grind it all way to Christmas anal scene you will have extended version (no animation though, like in Linda’s scene)
If you not get the lube from Linda the anal end because Melinda hurts.

By the way here is the save for anal anotherway you have to start another save and get the lube from Linda.

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I have the impression that this developer lost the thread, he is totally lost and without ideas.
this update has no connection whatsoever, totally random, and has been wearing out, has no more animations, and when it does, they are pretty rough.
He suggested that he would have sex with Melinda's sister, but he didn't, the scene with the maid was rough.
I do not know that this update will have an impact.
As for the main story, I think it's getting massive, in my opinion, I think the developer should do two or three more updates and end the game, before it decays further, and ends up losing supporters and fans.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I will share my opinion about the latest update..There is no animation, as such,interesting scenes and dialogues are not fully disclosed, the drawings are poor in places...Maybe I just burned out, waiting for this update,but the shortcomings of this update just burst into my eyes..Maybe it's time to finish with it, especially since there are already games with much more potential, interest and performance..This is called " we wanted the best, but it turned out as always..":cry:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The game urgently needs a lifeguard, half of the game completed since v1 and the main story has not yet developed, at the beginning of the game nothing happened with this it was enough to set the goal of bang Melinda once that happened we looked for better angles and animations to this day we continue without satisfactory animations and angles this is improving but very little by little like everything in this game.

The game is lack of interesting points no plot,the characters are getting bored, no emotions at the moment the game is based on rush to sex with Melinda to finally see a scene not 100% satisfactory.

Reactions: Tikky

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
The game urgently needs a lifeguard, half of the game completed since v1 and the main story has not yet developed, at the beginning of the game nothing happened with this it was enough to set the goal of bang Melinda once that happened we looked for better angles and animations to this day we continue without satisfactory animations and angles this is improving but very little by little like everything in this game.

The game is lack of interesting points no plot,the characters are getting bored, no emotions at the moment the game is based on rush to sex with Melinda to finally see a scene not 100% satisfactory.
to late ! this is Titanic ! :(

• Sad
Reactions: OnlyOneMore

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I kinda agree with the posters in the previous page, this game is starting to resemble a frankenstein. The scene to scene buildups don't meander well with some of them getting left behind in the process then coming back suddenly before leaving again, and even the more repeatable erotic scenes are being gated behind RNG whether or not you got them in the first place. His patrons needs to put their foot down and demand him to sort out the flow: it's going somewhere for sure but it passes through some byzantine mazes before getting there.

Reactions: 03abc
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes