phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Considering she clearly had your parents killed so she could be your mother, later becomming your caretaker and girlfriend, even got you in the best college in town, i'd say she's a keeper, a bit extreme, but a keeper nonetheless.

gubl

May 31, 2018
How to get sleeping pill?
when night arrives, pick the option to sleep. Then you will immediately wake up next to window. Click it (left side of screen) and you will be able visit Debbie's bedroom. Randomizer may trigger different scenes, though one of them will have no one in bedroom, that is when you find sleeping pill in there.

Reactions: R_D

ProMild

Jan 6, 2020

As planned, V11 will return to the usual home environment (Just like V9.9)
No more stand-alone episodes, lesson learned.
What's in:
Short lesbian scenes (Not Melinda and Debbie)
2 scenes for Melinda and Daniel
and more...

dda.gif
oyeeeee​

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wait, so, the literal month late update is the fucking Christmas edition? That's fucking hilarious.

Marcoreus

Apr 25, 2019
How Many Sex Scenes with Malinda in This update??...Can i Get further During Shower With Malinda where's She Grabs Soap.

ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
Oof, this is a hot mess. No crashes so far at least, but wrong images for scenes, time advances or it doesn't without any consistency. Choices are irrelevant, even some grind thrown in for no real purpose. Then I get some line about how suddenly he wants to get to the library to find a spellbook that causes schizophrenia, because that's always been a thing I guess in all these versions...

Hope the next real update has some work put into it instead of just pretty good renders thrown at the wall.

Reactions: omarsayed
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes