Mehryar

Aug 25, 2019
After Debbie saying she needs to try something on Daniel (find a way to fuck with him) nothing happens.

is there any way to progress with Debbie? Probably a sex scene or anything else than a short bj under the water?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Seriously? A whole month waiting for an update that should come out at Christmas, with constant postponements, so after one month of waiting just have this content. Very disappointed .. I expected much better from DEV. Please at least, tell me that the patreons were entitled to something else, because they paid for it? Lazy Lazy Lazy. At least DEV was satisfied with its work. Lazy Lazy Lazy.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Poor update for me.
The dialogues are, as usual, devoid of content.
Some renders are truly horrible, expressionless and full of pixels.

The idea of a part of the stand alone game was good, but it was developed poorly; however, it could be integrated into the main game as an additional location that you can visit maybe on the weekend.
I hope v11 is better

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
NO animations again in this update

I dnt get it he make some weird animation about yoga Training and dance move
But when it come to long awaited sex moments
The scenes gose like

........ Image.... Ahah..... Image... That's all for now

Some waited for the anal scene for long time only to end in 20 second 2 images scene

I expected some steamy Christmas sex in bedroom with multiple positions
And maybe wake up next to melinda and have morning sex....

((THEY SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH NOT SINGLE SEX SCENE THERE WTF))

The whole update count is like 50 images
With not single animation

I used to b a supporter and I know other as well who was supporting him
THANKS GOD WE STOPED

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
if i have to be honest the release of this version doesn't make much sense. Might as well make the next official version using these same ideas ...

Reactions: bamvius

bamvius

May 27, 2018
if i have to be honest the release of this version doesn't make much sense. Might as well make the next official version using these same ideas ...
imagine if she released the first version ( the one that she wasn't happy about it )

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Disappointment as what was expected from Developer wasn't delivered , first he should have terminated the idea in Jan starting itself as 1mnth had passed already got messed all in his coding;
Wasting 2mnth for a small content which could have been completed within single update.V11 as promised be something interesting worth downloading, more content n animation driven rather than only character development; why mend something which isn't broken, better he learned from past mistakes SNC. Patrons may not consider supporting incomplete developer again.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Disappointment as what was expected from Developer wasn't delivered , first he should have terminated the idea in Jan starting itself as 1mnth had passed already got messed all in his coding;
Wasting 2mnth for a small content which could have been completed within single update.V11 as promised be something interesting worth downloading, more content n animation driven rather than only character development; why mend something which isn't broken, better he learned from past mistakes SNC. Patrons may not consider supporting incomplete developer again.
yeah he couldve had this as a stand alone and did the regular update this wasnt necessary to progress the game

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The update was not good but it was not the worst we saw anal, french kiss (finally), in the sexual moments they released a little more ... And Melinda seems to be trying to release Daniel even more, the angles were better but I continue thinking that they don't take advantage of Melinda's body 100% (in fact for me Melinda looked better in Mick's hallucinations and I don't understand why the dev gave him the best poses) and there are no animations in the sexual scenes yet.

At this point there is nothing new to do with Melinda so I would make new scenes with Melinda longer and more explicit (many poses, full body and animations by God).

6'5/10

Reactions: gubl
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes