Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Foot Of The Mountains [v10] [SerialNumberComics] (633 mb rar pc source)
91 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
96 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
where is the link for mega, is it that more difficult using it? cause more and more devs aren't putting it up anymore.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I hope the dev was HAPPY with the update because this was absolutely crap and i don't see it getting better either
Partly agree!Then it is not surprising.that this game was conceived as a top game, and to become from update to update gray mediocrity and takes in the ranking on some similar sites 61 place..:(

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Can someone please help me with an issue? I get back to "main menu" screen when i take the "Can i put the jeans too" option in the bathroom. It happened after i fixed Melindas jeans successfully the first time. I use compressed version and cheat mod too.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone please help me with an issue? I get back to "main menu" screen when i take the "Can i put the jeans too" option in the bathroom. It happened after i fixed Melindas jeans successfully the first time. I use compressed version and cheat mod too.
welcome back to Earth

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Search for APPLE FIX (y)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes