Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
no animations, decent stand alone but expected more. you would expect the more the devs do it, the better they get and the quality gets better, has plateaued for a while now. his design of the characters is on point, if it was done "The visit" style i think it would improve the game allot, i like the sandboxing and i also hate it... Vn style may take away from the game... not sure but i like the sandbox and i also hate it. my main save game is so buggy cant be bothered starting again.
Please don't compare The Visit to this crap

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
This game has gone from bad to worse, what was once promising is now just a clusterfuck. Happy Kwanzaa?
LOL, maybe a step down from Kwanzaa! :LOL:

Happy Festivus.jpg

P.S. How many years of endless waterboarding till the MC gets to finger-bang Melinda's tight ass? :cry:

Last edited:

cozmo1

Dec 15, 2019
.........and everyone couldn't wait for the next installment of Booted Off The Mountain .... got to be careful what you wish for.....

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Probably another nearly 2 months. I'll see you folks again here in March when Doom Eternal comes out

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
I used to really like this game but tired of the horrendous circular jerk to find that elusive trigger to finally enjoy some new naughty bits! :rolleyes: Don't know how much longer I can hang on? :unsure:
Wait ,i don't get it, whats the final scene, is it the christmas scene where she does anal with Danel?

gubl

May 31, 2018
So the new guy bang Melinda in the shower in this update?
No shower fuck scene in Christmas update, but the new guy (Mick), thanks to Daniel’s harrypottering skills get schizobonner and bangs his wife in Daniels bedroom.

Ps. In my opinion, developer, in this release, was exploring tolerance boundaries of patreon supporters. But, I recommend to play it anyway, it is once in a year opportunity after all. :)

Reactions: Nemesiz691

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
You guys are lucky ...if I want to play the update it would take 3 days of grinding cause I'm on android .......Or maybe I'm the lucky one ^_^

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
For a slight change of pace from the... slew of non-specific complaining...

Visiting Linda before things 'go anywhere' doesn't seem to work as it 'should'; while she's supposed to give pills and lube for 'later', the first opportunity to use the lube (with Ann) ignores it while referencing it should have been used, and the later special drinks claim "you are missing something."

... I said this literal moments before the actual scene where the mentioned pills were found on the balcony. So no clue what the heck the first pills and lube are meant for. (shrug)

Also typo things like... an hour later or so (hopefully to be fixed by the time of actually including this part); at the very start, Christie (or however it's spelled) repeatedly has the namecard "Debbie" for her dialogue before Debbie even shows up, and 3 steps into Debbie's pool stuff, suddenly she's Melinda when telling you "I'm waiting for an answer."

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes