Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Wait that's it? We don't get to have sex with the maid or Debbie? Talk about a downer, that Mick asshole made me uncomfortable. I was hoping to fuck Debbie to at least piss him off but it least I got fuck Melinda on a bed.. oops, no it was on a random floor again.

Reactions: blablubiblub

Quassl

Apr 25, 2018
You get told about 'hotspots' when you choose 'sleep' at night, before going to the balcony.

BUT NOT when you go to the pool - you have options to get a second pool image and then click either to see the bathroom OR to go to a sunbathing area on the right - I played pretty much right through without finding the two Milfs on their sun loungers!

Great game 'continuity'
:mad:
Maybe the two Milfs also wanted to leave the game after this update.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Here is my 9.9 WT

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
Update please v10 ?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yesterday I started playing v10, which is almost complete Christmas; I say almost because many things are not there and will be there when they are integrated into the next. Perhaps at this point it is better to wait for v11, with everything together and the story will have a better development, because more integrated with the rest. Some things I liked, others seemed a little "up in the air", as if they had come out of the world of "I don't know what to invent" ..... however it is always a great pleasure to "interact" with dear Melinda, so well wait for v11.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
bro is it possible to not share the girls with nick or other and still continue with the story or it is necessary to unlock all scene in the gallery...? because i hate ntr

Reactions: EJW

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Because they want to build up to it rather than just casually throwing it out there, as if sex realistically comes that easily when it doesn't, not unless you buy certain services or pick up chicks from clubs/bars that are looking for one night affairs.
Nah, devs most of the time want to build up to relationships and the inevitable sex, especially in stories like this.

Is it possible to not share the girls with nick or other and still continue with the story or it is necessary to unlock all scene in the gallery...? because i hate ntr without using cheat

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes