ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So are we finally going to see Melinda's assets in a better light?
Seriously this took like a year to show but at least it's finally here.
I didn't see the point of saving the best for last.
The game was so annoying and repetitive just to get to this point.
At least we finally get to see Melinda get some other then that fat zombie of a husband....peace.

DonnieDarko1989

Mar 10, 2019
Hello, i have troubles to reset the game. It always find my latest save even i deleted them. I also would like to lock the gallery again but even a fresh download is showing all the pictures. How can i delete all?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hello, i have troubles to reset the game. It always find my latest save even i deleted them. I also would like to lock the gallery again but even a fresh download is showing all the pictures. How can i delete all?
all your saves are stored in the pc you. Until you delete that you will continue to see them.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
You have to exclude that way,
in the normal game folder, it’s no use.
It's in Portuguese, but you can get a sense of where it is.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hi ladys . ihave started the holiday version and i visit the aunt for pills and lube. After that holiday started but i couldnt use my pills.
Hint say choose go sleep for couple night. But its not worked.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
well that sucks. This was the first renpy game ive ever played and i really liked it. it got me into these games. Now the mc sister which was a hopeful character is involved with Ntr. now i have to say i hate the game for doing that and never finish it. ah well.
IM not knocking the people that like NTR, but thats a shitty decision in my personal opinion. Also changing Rhondas aesthetic. and making it ages before you get anywhere with Melinda , no matter how hard the grind.
Way to go dev. A handful of ppl on f95 like NTR. so lets add it to the game. The fact that its avoidable is also irrelevant. It still happens.
good luck with the rest of this now P.O.S.

flame me if you need to. IM allowed my opinion.

Excalibur1

Sep 20, 2017
well that sucks. This was the first renpy game ive ever played and i really liked it. it got me into these games. Now the mc sister which was a hopeful character is involved with Ntr. now i have to say i hate the game for doing that and never finish it. ah well.
IM not knocking the people that like NTR, but thats a shitty decision in my personal opinion. Also changing Rhondas aesthetic. and making it ages before you get anywhere with Melinda , no matter how hard the grind.
Way to go dev. A handful of ppl on f95 like NTR. so lets add it to the game. The fact that its avoidable is also irrelevant. It still happens.
good luck with the rest of this now P.O.S.

flame me if you need to. IM allowed my opinion.

I flame you

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Do you know the exact folder?
Since I am not playing that game now I can't say.
But by following the path of the game of Narnia, you could find it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/
Save Location:

Windows:
The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Don't forget if you can'r see the folder it's cause it's hidden.
You have to know how to do that too.
I learned how. Let me know if you run into that problem too.

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
In version 10, the scene with Melinda in the bathroom leads to a decrease in points: You lost Melinda poiints. What does it lead to?

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
For some reason I cannot get "Take Melinda" or "Yummy Boobs" to turn green. They're purple and they remain purple. I even tried following the walkthrough, but some items in it didn't trigger for me the way they were supposed to. I saw someone on here say that you're supposed to ask Ann for help with drunk Melinda after the party, but that's not an option in my conversation with Ann at either noon or in the afternoon

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes